The Best Non-Surgical Fat Removal Procedure Cool Sculpting
The Best Non-Surgical Fat Removal Procedure Cool Sculpting
Among many fat removal procedures, cool sculpting is the most popular since 2010. This fat removal by freezing treatment, also known fat freezing, gained a lot of appreciation as a replacement for liposuction. This treatment is capable of handling stubborn fat like love handles, underarm fat, and heavy thighs.
How does Cool Sculpting work?
The procedure of cool sculpting treatment includes vacuum like rounded paddles to suck the fat into a cup that is first heated and then cooled to -five degrees. The cooling is cold enough to freeze the fat cells but not cold enough to damage other cells.. The body then removes the dead fat cells through the metabolic process. This is a non-surgical procedure which takes around 1 hour for fat removal from cheeks, fat removal from the face and other parts of the body.
The customer lies on a bed or sits on a comfortable chair. The skin specialist will freeze the fat cells in the treated area with the help of a cooling panel. The feeling individuals get at the time of crystallisation is a little uncomfortable. Heating and cooling periods are simultaneously felt in the body.
Unlike the painful fat removal procedures and fat removal surgery, fat freezing allows the customer to relax and enjoy the process of fat removal without surgery.
Is everyone eligible for Fat Freezing?
Cool sculpting has its limitations if the fat is being replaced with new fat due to diet or if the body it storing the dead fat cells as new fat cells. Customers will find it not so effective, it is great for removing fat from those hard to remove places. Fat freezing is a great alternative to liposuction. Before starting the procedure, an expert would check your skin type and quality, the thickness of the tissue and your age. Most customers are eligible for the process, before we under take a fat freezing treatment we will ask about your medical history, if we are unsure we might ask you to see your GP first. Your body needs to have a certain fat percentage to be eligible.
This treatment is only beneficial if the suction panels can easily access and treat the area. If the tissues are not firm and thin, cool sculpting cannot show you desired results. But don’t worry laser liposuction or fat cavitation might be a better treatment for you.
What can you expect?
To reach the desired results, it may take more than a single treatment with the specialist. Those who promise you magical results in a single treatment may not be giving the right information.
You will see the desired results after a few treatments. After a treatment, most of our customers see around a 25% reduction in fat in the treated area. This treatment works well if you are looking for spot removal of fat, reduction of waistline and reducing bulges in certain areas.
A word of note: Cool sculpting removes stubborn fat from the body
Your body consists of muscle which weights much more than fat and fat freezing works to reduce fat from certain areas. You may see zero or a slight change in weight after completing the process. However, controlling the ugly bulges in your body means a lot, and you may lessen up to two sizes in clothing.
Is it temporary?
To your surprise, cool sculpting is a permanent fat removal treatment. However, just like any other medical treatment, it requires certain restrictive measures. If you want to maintain the positive effects of fat removal by freezing. You need to control your nutrition intake and follow a healthy regime.
Is it safe to undergo this fat removal procedures?
As this is a procedure without surgery, it is much safer than other invasive procedures. Risks attached to this procedure is very low, compared to other treatments. However, before undergoing the treatment, it is better to discuss potential risks with your doctor for clarity and preparedness.
If you are planning to reduce fat for a special occasion like a wedding. You should consult a physician at least four months before the special event. While fat freezing is an instantaneous process. It takes time for the body metabolism to dispel the disintegrated fat from the body. The ideal time for visibility of the treatment effects is around twelve weeks.
For more information on this and other procedures contact Xara Skin Clinic at 02 9420 9777 or 0432590992.
- Christmas specials on famous serums 20% off the 118ml size
- New 650 585 laser pigmentation port wine fugal nail treatment
- What do customers think of EMS its great they love its #1
- Fantastic new products serums Sydney at great prices #1 best
- EMT EMS fat removal muscle building Sydney #1 great results
- Anti-aging wrinkle removal serums Sydney #1 fantastic
- Special price Laser carbon facial Sydney #1 limited offer
- Hydro facial peel Sydney #1 fantastic anti-ageing treatments
- The Canopy Lane Cove on Birdwood Lane opposite Xara Skin Clinic
- The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth Sydney
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Hair loss in womenWhat causes it and how to fight back
- Fruits and vegetables - nature's beauty productsFrom canteloupe skin cream to bananas for your hair
- Fashion trends for Summer 2010What's in and what's out for summer
- Top 10 secrets of 100% healthy peopleA review of Patrick Holford's book of health tips
- Reading makes you fatHow to burn more fat during your cardio workout
- Bio-energiser Aqua Detox treatmentHow you can relax as you detox with a salon foot spa treatment
- The benefits of Colonic HydrotherapyWhat colonic hydrotherapy is and what it can do for you
- Ten fashion items that should be in every woman's closet10 fashion essentials that every woman must have
- Handy weight loss tipsSeven things you should do to keep the weight off!
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts Kimberly Truong
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work Julia Malacoff
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month Erin Lukas
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death Alyssa Hardy
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video Alicia Brunker
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story Alicia Brunker
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors Alicia Brunker
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin Jayla Andrulonis
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist Alicia Brunker
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart Alicia Brunker