Hand Pressed Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 100% Pure Sydney 60ml
Hand Pressed Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 100% Pure
Nourish and Heal your Hair, Nails and Skin with:
Xara Skin Clinic’s Moroccan Argan Oil
Hand Pressed Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 100% Pure – Use Argan oil to stop and reverse the signs of ageing, or just to beautify your hair, nails and skin…
For the treatment of eczema, psoriasis, acne, fine lines and wrinkles, dry skin, stretch marks, scars, dandruff, hair loss and the inability to grow long hair. These conditions are all treatable with regular use of Argan oil. Studies have shown that Argan Oil is ideal for protecting against and visibly reducing signs of ageing.
Argan oil is fast absorbing, non-greasy, non-oily and is safe for all skin types…
Simply apply a small amount of this healing oil to your skin or hair and you’ll notice the difference immediately. Continuing to use regularly will eliminate problem areas.
What is 100% Cold Pressed Pure Hand Pressed Argan Oil?
Argan oil has been used for thousands of years to treat health, skin and hair conditions. Argan oil is a very rare oil that comes from southern Morocco. There are two methods used to extract the wonderful oil. One via the use of cheap industrial solvents and chemicals which leave behind some of the valuable beneficial properties of the oil, which results in a poorer, degraded quality of oil. Two the traditional method which is for the oil to be extracted by the Berber, by grinding the hard Argan seeds by hand. This is not cheap nor
is it fast, a litre of Argan oil can take a few days or up to a week to produce. But the results and worth it, a far better quality of oil is produced and the beneficial properties are maintained.
Can the Anti-Ageing Benefits of Argan Oil turn back Time?
Argan oil is also full of nutrient-rich essential fatty acids, including Omega-6, Vitamin F and Omega-9. These fatty acids are required to create Prostaglandin, which is a natural anti-inflammatory which reduces swelling, pain and inflammation. Pure Argan oil is packed with anti-ageing vitamin E and antioxidants. These components re-launch of the skin’s vital functions, creating that healthy glow and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When used on mature skin it can help to turn back time by repairing stressed or sun damaged skin caused by harsh environments. The oil stimulates blood flow leaving the skin with a healthy glow.
Argan oil is really a super oil, with well documented beneficial properties, which can help to turn back time.
Pick up your Organic Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil Sydney today, we are in Lane Cove on the North Shore.
Using Argan Oil in your Hair
- Argan Oil is instantly absorbed into the hair which produceses and instant shine
- It moisturizes dry, itchy scalps and eliminates dandruff
- It hydrates hair to stop roughness and curls to give you softer smoother hair
- Argan oil rich in natural antioxidants that quickly repair hair damage at the cellular level so your hair bounces back to health.
- Argan Oil does not contain Chemicals or Alcohol so it does not damage, but it heals and nourishes the hair
- It restores, renews, and repairs hair, removing split ends and leaving hair frizz free
- It protects against damage from chemicals, harsh environments and heat
- Argan oil smoothes cuticles leaving hair silky smooth and ending uncontrollable and unmanageable hair
- Argan oil is an amazing moisturizer, it doesn’t leave hair greasy or leave an oily residue. Which results in hair that is light and full of volume and it reduces drying time
- It can be used to counteract hair fall or hair loss, Argan oil can help strengthen and grow healthy hair
- Argan oil enters the hair shafts, improving hair elasticity reducing breakage and stimulating hair growth
- Argan Oil hydrates hair to prevent roughness and curliness which gives you soft and smooth hair
- For coloured hair, Argan oil is highly effective because it counters dryness and damage while boosting colour to give you more vibrant hair. Hair colour lasts longer, helping you save money because you don’t have to colour your hair as often
Using Argan oil before a bath or shower
If you’re using it before you bath or shower, pour oil on to your hair and spread it to cover your hair from the roots to the tips
Gently massage the oil into your scalp and use a comb to evenly distribute the oil
Wrap your head with a towel or cloth and leave in for a few minutes before washing your hair
If you’re using it after a bath or shower, place a few drops on your hands and massage it through damp hair. Style as usual. Apply a few more drops if required to achieve soft, shiny hair.
When applying colour
Before applying colour, massage 5ml of Argan Oil into hair. This will enhance the hair’s ability to absorb the colour.
Do not rinse hair before applying colour or bleach.
Add 4 to 5ml of Argan Oil to the colour mix and continue normal color application process as per the directions.
60ml Hand Pressed Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 100% Pure
Our Xara Skin Clinic’s Argan oil is:
100% Pure Virgin, 100% Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil
No alcohol, colourants or preservatives
A Fair Trade product that supports Women’s cooperatives and improves their lives
Organic Ingredients: 100% Pure Virgin Cold Pressed Moroccan ARGAN OIL
Using Argan Oil on the Skin
Argan oil has through numerous clinical trials shown that it:
- Improves skin hydration
- Anti-ageing – Increases the skin’s elasticity
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Eliminates fine lines under the eyes
- Anti-Ageing combats free radicals – one of the main causes for ageing
- Prevents stretch marks and reduces the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Softens dry and cracked skin. Perfect for repairing damage around the elbow and heel
- Reduce skin imperfections – acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Reduces scarring and help heal burns
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties – mild burns, cuts and abrasions and sunburn
- Relieve Rheumatism and Arthritis pain – massage the oil into the joints
- Reduces and soothes diaper rash
- Heals chicken pox spots
- Use as massage oil for babies or infants
Just 2 drops of Argan Oil, day and night, will achieve results that make the high priced anti-ageing serums ashamed of their claims. Argan Oil achieves better results at a fraction of the cost.