Moroccan Red Facial Masks Rhassoul Facial/Body Clay Sydney 220gm
Moroccan Red Facial Masks Rhassoul Facial/Body Clay
Sizes: 220gm Enough for approximately 50 Facials
Benefits of Moroccan Red Facial Masks Sydney
- Repair Broken capillaries
- Improves puffiness, dark shadows Bags under eyes
- Revitalises the complexion and tightens pores
- Ideal for dry, sensitive, mature, and stressed skin
- Skin softening, tissue firming – particularly busts, thighs, stomach and upper arms
- Known for its ability to reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Makes a great shampoo. It stimulates the scalp and helps restore
luster to over processed, over worked hair. Gives body to hair,
regulates excretion of sebum in the scalp and makes hair shiny.
What it is Moroccan Facial/Body Clay:
Where does it come from?
The best Spas across the globe use Rhassoul facial clay Sydney, as a facial and body mask, for the toning and enriching benefits it offers. Rhassoul Facial Clay Sydney is a truly exquisite Spa quality clay from ancient deposits unearthed from the fertile Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Rhassoul Facial Clay Sydney contains higher percentages of silica and magnesium along with potassium and calcium than other clays making it one of the finest treasures for the pampering of your skin.
What Moroccan Red Facial Clay does :
Rhassoul Facial Clay clay’s most impressive property in skin improvement is its capacity of absorption due to its high level of ion exchange.
Clinical studies have been conducted by two different research laboratories in the United States (International Research Services, Inc.
www.irsi.org and Structure Probe, (Inc. www.2spi.com) to evaluate Moroccan Red Facial Clay Sydney use for skin conditions. The study results showed that a single use of our Moroccan Red Facial Clay Sydney mask statistically:
- Reduces dryness (79%)
- Improves skin clarity (68%)
- Reduces flakiness (41%)Removes skin surface oil and oil from inside and around Blackheads & Whiteheads
- Improves skin texture (106%)
- Removes dead skin, resulting in a smoothing of surface skin
- Improves skin elasticity / firmness (24%)
Use Moroccan Red Facial Clay as a facial mask, body wrap and clay pack for luxurious and decadent experience. For greasy hair or hair which lacks volume and thickness, you can make a simple hair mask by adding warm water to Moroccan Red Facial Clay and applying it to your hair, rinse after 15 or 20 minutes, until the water runs clear. This hair mask will also give the hair shine.