Shea Aloe Butter for Eczema Acne Anti-inflammatory Moisturiser 57gm
Shea aloe butter for eczema acne anti-inflammatory moisturiser
Try some shea aloe butter for eczema acne anti-inflammatory moisturiser it really is a wonder product.
1 Jar – 2 oz/57gm
100 % Pure Certified Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
100 % Pure Certified Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract)
Some of the many uses for our organic shea aloe butter :
- Stretch marks ? Use during pregnancy to keep the skin supple to prevent stretch marks. With its anti-elastase characteristics it also reduces old scars. In addition, it heals sore and cracked nipples
- Acne ? Effective in reducing acne and preventing scarring (especially in combination with African Black Soap)
- Use before and after strenuous exercise ? Helps drain toxins from sore muscles and relieves muscle fatigue, aches and tension. Helps to alleviate pain associated with painful joints, sprains, wounds and helps bruises to heal: perfect for sports participants
- Eczema ? Proven successful in treatment of various skin ailments including eczema, psoriasis & rosacea (especially in combination with Golden Oasis Soap).
- Ideal as hair conditioner ? Prevents weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning and eliminates scalp irritation from dryness or chemical processing. It protects the scalp against sores, rashes and dandruff.
- Wonderful for the elderly and bed ridden invalids in preventing bedsores and maintaining skin suppleness
- Arthritis and rheumatism ? Shea Aloe Butter is anti-inflammatory and deeply penetrates to sooth joints and muscular aches and pains
- Ideal as hair conditioner ? Prevents weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning and eliminates scalp irritation from dryness or chemical processing. It protects the scalp against sores, rashes and dandruff
- Ideal for anti-aging ? Shea Aloe Butter is a superb moisturizer and helps retain the elasticity of the skin
- Eases cold symptoms by decongesting nasal mucous tissues
- Relieves diaper rash and prevents skin irritation on babies skin, which in turn helps babies sleep better
- As shaving cream for a smooth silky shave and after shaving to prevent razor bumps and rashes
The Shea and Aloe Vera in our butter:
- Retains all of the benefits of both Shea Butter (without the heaviness) and Aloe Vera
- Has not been chemically processed in any way and therefore contains an extremely high level of healing and therapeutic factors
- Will not clog pores and is safe and beneficial for all ages and skin types
- Has been grown and extracted without the use of dangerous chemicals, fertilizers or toxic pesticides
Questions and Answers about Shea Aloe Butter use:
Shea aloe butter for eczema acne anti-inflammatory moisturiser.
My moisturiser contains shea butter/aloe vera. Why is yours better?
Most shea butter and aloe products found in stores is highly refined and chemically processed. Chemically processed shea butter and aloe loose most of their moisturizing, healing, and nutritive properties and can contain undesirable solvent residues. At Xara Skin Clinic we use only the highest quality natural ingredients, free from impurities and chemical processors to provide you with the ultimate in skin therapy!
Can it help with my eczema?
YES! We have many customers with skin conditions who have had great success with our Shea Aloe Butter Sydney as a natural alternative to medicated creams. Many say that they have not been able to use anything on their skin and that our exclusive Shea Aloe Butter Sydney has worked wonders for them. ? NOTE: For people with skin conditions it is essential to choose a 100% Pure Butter, like ours, as other ingredients (scents, colors or preservatives) can aggravate many skin conditions.
Will it help with my acne?
Yes!!! Many of our clients claim that it has helped more than all the expensive acne treatments they’ve tried ? and without the bad side effects.
How much and how frequently should I apply the butter?
We recommend starting with a very small amount and adding from there until you are happy with the amount. Everyone is different and uses SheAloe for different reasons. Generally in the beginning, especially if you are using it to heal or soften dry cracking skin, cuts, or for skin conditions such as eczema we recommend that you use it once (or better yet, twice) a day — morning and night — for the first 7 to 10 days. Once you have attained the desired effect you need only to maintain your results. Maintenance is generally around 3 to 4 times per week.
Is it good for dry, cracked heels and elbows?
An emphatic YES! SheAloe is especially beneficial for softening those areas that tend to dry, crack and callous such as your heels and elbows. It’s also very good for your cuticle beds.
Can I use it on my face?
Yes. We have many customers who purchase the product primarily for their face. If using it on your face, apply a very thin layer. It is incredibly good for healing acne and acne scars and is great for spot areas such as your lips and around your eyes. If you like a lighter product for your face you may want to try our Pure Aloe Vera Gel.
Can I use it in my hair?
Yes! It just may be the secret of the ages for dry, damaged, brittle hair. it works wonders for conditioning and protection from damage related to dryness and free radicals in the air. We recommend that you use a very small amount when using on your hair. Rub a little into your hands and run your fingers through your hair and on the ends. Try to apply the butter directly to your hair rather than your scalp.
How long will your SheAloe last me?
Our exclusive SheAloe moisturizer is highly concentrated; therefore a little goes an extremely long way. Depending on the frequency with which you apply the cream, one jar generally lasts from 2 to 6 months.
What is the shelf life of your product?
There is a 2 year shelf life for shea aloe butter for eczema acne anti-inflammatory moisturiser.