If you are after one serum please make it this one ring us now
$49 – $99
Reverse Sun Damage, Dark Marks, Wrinkles, Fine Lines
Vitamin C serum extra strength organic
Boost collagen, lighten sun spots, and smooth wrinkles Vitamin C serum
Organic Content Vegan
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – anti-ageing
- Lighten age spots
- Even out overall your complexion
- Xara Skin Clinic uses a powerful combination of natural anti-ageing ingredients. To make our high potency Vitamin C Serum Sydney
- Protect skin from daily free – Radical exposure attacks in your body and does some hardcore damage management
- Restores and regenerates – If you have acne scars left from your previous breakout. You’ll soon find them fading with regular use
For up to eight-fold antioxidant protection. Ninety-six per cent reduction of sunburn cells. Prevention of the formation of sun-exposed skin. Used to fade sun spots and discolouration. Refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle formation. It also minimises existing wrinkles.
Suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid. To plump derma cells and protect and restore them. This serum is a concentrated delivery system. For the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin. This serum is thinner than our other serum products. It can vary from amber to cloudy in colour.
- age spots/hyperpigmentation
- ageing skin/sun damage
- dry skin/combination skin
- daily damage/debris
- acne and acne scars
What are Vitamin C Benefits?
Vitamin C Serum Sydney Really Works! Vitamin C is recommended by the famous doctor on TV for a reason. He named it as his #1 anti-ageing secret. That can “help drop a decade from your face”. “Topical Vitamin-C is 20x more effective. Than taking it orally to refresh and nourish your skin’s vitamin C levels. That naturally decrease as time goes on.” He also said that combining Vitamin-C and E together gives a “super powerful anti-ageing punch.”
Vitamin C (and it derivatives) benefits skin in two important ways. First, it’s essential for the synthesis of collagen, a key structural protein of the skin. Adding vitamin C to skin cell cultures dramatically increases the synthesis of (anti-ageing) collagen. Second, vitamin C is a super-powerful antioxidant. It can help reduce skin damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals break down (ageing) collagen. The “glue” that holds skin together, makes it firm. Preserves its wrinkle-free quality for as long as possible. Collagen gives the skin resilience, lessening the likelihood of wrinkles. In the worst cases, free radicals can run amuck and permanently damage dermal cells. Causing blotches, or even skin cancer.
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.Directions for use :
Wash and pat skin dry. If you are going to use a toner, apply the toner before the serum. Apply a small amount daily to the entire face, neck and decolle. Allow to dry. Can be used under make-up. Follow with any of our moisturisers.
* Keep it REFRIGERATED after opening.
- ascorbic acid sensitive skin care active ingredients skin types skin tone ascorbic acid vitamin formulated close
- dark spots oily skin face serum vitamin C serums cruelty-free high concentration skin type sensitive night new
- dehydrated skin care skincare routine skin cells sodium hyaluronate ingredients helps results water ingredients
50ml, 100ml, 118ml, 30ml