Glycolic Acid Facial Chemical Peel Medical Grade Sydney
Glycolic Acid Facial Chemical Peel Medical Grade Sydney – 100% Pure! 70% Strength
For Wrinkles, Acne, Acne and Scar Removal
Glycolic Acid Facial Chemical Peel Medical Grade Kit in Sydney
Medical Grade, Professional Strength Peel
For smoother and healthier looking skin it’s just a few glycolic acid facial peel Sydney away. By using the same strength solution recommended by doctors and used by dermatologists, you can minimize fine lines, acne scar removal, and wrinkle removal quickly by using glycolic acid facial chemical peel.
Glycolic acid serves as a catalyst for the formation of new collagen, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its small molecular size means it can penetrate the outer layer of skin, allowing it to penetrate below the epidermis, reaching the collagen fibers below. Results in 15%-25% thickening of collagen over 12 weeks. Glycolic acid:
Scope: Acne Scar Removal, wrinkle removal, stimulate collagen, blackhead removal, anti-ageing
- Rejuvenates and smooths skin, promoting a younger and healthier complexion
- Exfoliates dull, dead surface skin for immediate clarity
- Improves skin hydration, moisture, and texture
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Dissolves Acne Plugs & Eliminates Acne Scars
- Treats hyperpigmentation, skin discolorations, sun/age/dark spots, rosacea and melasma
- Repairs Blemished Skin, Blackheads, Comedones
- Brightens & lightens skin, evening out skin tones
- Improves skin elasticity and the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots
With our anti-ageing Glycolic Acid you can rejuvenate your skin by removing dead skin cells and stimulating collagen and new skin.
The deepest peel, medical professional strength only for long time users of Glycolic Acid. This is our strongest solution and can quickly erase scaring and wrinkles when used properly. *Recommended for professional use. (Can be used on the chest, hands, feet, back and body.)
Please note: 70% Glycolic acid peel is a strong peel and should only be used by experienced glycolic users. Misuse can result in burns and hyper-pigmentation. Please follow all instructions in the pamphlet included with the peel.
Directions for use :
- Cleanse face and neck area with an oil free cleanser.
- Prepare your skin with a 50/50 water and alcohol combination for a more even application.
- Apply the acid to your face and neck with a cotton ball, applying pressure in problem areas.
- Allow the solution to set into skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water. If you feel the acid was too strong for your skin, use a 50/50 water and baking soda neutralizing solution.
- Apply a good skin hydrating, healing moisturizer – we recommend our SheAloe Butter for faster healing and best results.
- Repeat the process once or twice a week, based on your skin sensitivity. Do not over use.
SUNBURN & SUN DAMAGE: This AHA can make your skin very sensitive. Use a good sunscreen and limit sun exposure as much as possible for up to one week after use to avoid sunburn or sun damage to skin.
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which may result from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing this product you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace your doctor’s medical advice.
It is recommended that you seek your doctor or dermatologist’s advice
To determine if acid peels should be used by you and what strength you should use. People respond differently to treatment and results may vary and can not be guaranteed. By purchasing this item you confirm you understand the information and you acknowledge you are under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller.
You understand the seller is not responsible for and you assume the risk of adverse effects or consequences resulting from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing our product you hereby hold harmless and discharge the seller and all of it officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damage, demands or actions against them.