Rosacea dermatitis eczema psoriasis shingles rash cream
You will be amazed how fast this cream works.
Psoriasis and eczema are skin disorders triggered by a number of factors. The ingredients in our intense cream can reduce many common signs and symptoms such as red spots, , tenderness, raised skin, blisters, burning, itching, scales and sores.
An effective, soothing cream, intense therapy cream targets the flakes, redness and inflammation common with plaque, guttate, and pustular psoriasis and eczema. A natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, the cream base of Sandalwood oil and Primrose oil combine to help relieve itchiness and flakes while improving tissue health.
- Vitamin E to reduce itching and redness
- Soothing, moisturizing relief that absorbs quickly into irritated tissue
- Effective aloe, borage oil (GLA), primrose, and tea tree oil shown to reduce inflammation, improve epidermal health, reduce dryness, decrease scaling, and accelerate the tissue healing process
- No side effects or smells
- Helps treat sores, flakes, blisters, patches, inflamed and dry skin
- Soothes burning, redness and inflammation
- Instant and lasting itch relief
- Reduce redness and swelling
- Intensive moisturizer
- Can be safely used on hands, feet, face and scalp
- Light, non-greasy formula. Won’t clog pores
- Pleasant natural smell. No artificial scents or colours
- Stimulates cell repair and cell regeneration
- Helps prevent re-occurrence of flair ups
- Absorbs quickly and spreads smoothly
Also referred to as GLA (gamma-linolenic acid), borage oil has been shown effective for reducing the symptoms. It helps improve overall epidermal health, encourages healthy cell development and has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling, scaling, dryness and itchiness. It is rich in omega fatty acids and helps as a “carrier oil” allowing deeper penetration of active ingredients.
Considered one of the best natural oils to treat symptoms, similar to borage oil, it contains GMA that help alleviate symptoms while improving hydration and moisture to the tissue – helping reduce redness and dry flakes while revitalizing tissue.
Studies have shown aloe vera effective for reduction of plaque psoriasis equal to topical carticosteroids with no observed side effects. Rich in amino acids and fatty acids, it helps reduce inflammation with its natural anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, aloe vera extract juice contains high levels of uronic acid that reduce toxins and anthraquinones and salicylic acid that act as to reduce bacteria, microbes and reduce tenderness and pain.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea tree, and more importantly its derivative essential oil, is commonly and successfully used to treat skin irritations and diseases. It has natural anti-fungal benefits help reduce secondary infections and discomfort from lesions, scales and inflamed tissue.
Well known for it’s restorative and hydrating benefits, shea butter helps soothe itching while providing deep penetrating rejuvenation to damaged and inflamed tissue. It’s especially helpful for treating and healing red and scaly skin, sores and blisters.
– eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin, cracked skin, irritated skin, itchy skin. Great for sensitive skin. Non-greasy. For face and body. For men, women, children and babies.
Ingrediants – Borage Oil (GLA- Gamma Linolenic Acid), Vitamin E, Aloe, Shea Butter, and Tea Tree Oil
Directions – Spread on irritated skin until absorbed. Use 2-3 times daily for maximum results.