10 EASY AND EFFECTIVE NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS
10 EASY AND EFFECTIVE NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS
What if we told you that you can become naturally beautiful without breaking the bank?
Don’t believe the beauty industry that expects you to spend your hard-earned money on harsh chemicals that won’t do any good to your delicate skin.
Over the years, women have yearned to look youthful without makeup. And they have achieved to do so without investing in store-bought products that claim to take away all your acne and scars. 10 EASY AND EFFECTIVE NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS
So what’s the secret?
Hint: You could find it in your kitchen cabinet.
Your pantry holds some hidden gems that can become your skincare savior.
Women all over the world and from the past swear on organic and raw products. Keep reading to find out how these basic products can contribute to your natural beauty with minimal effort.
The Ten Natural Beauty Tips to Try At Home
- Use Raw Honey
Don’t get us wrong; we don’t expect you to invade a honeycomb to get your beauty fix. Try to use raw and organic honey as opposed to the processed ones as the latter does more harm than good.
Make a simple face pack using raw honey. Rub it gently between your fingers to warm it up before applying on your face.
Keep it on for five to ten minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. The anti-bacterial healing properties of raw honey will transform your skin, leaving it soft and dewy.
- Get Rid of Those Dirty Blackheads
Another use of raw honey! All you need more are some lemons. Cut a wedge of lemon and pour four to five drops of raw honey on it.
Gently rub the lemon wedge on your nose and other areas on your face and body where blackheads are prominent. Leave it on for a good five minutes and wash it off with cold water.
It’s good to follow this regime before bed as citrus could cause an adverse reaction when used during daytime.
- Scrub Off with Pantry Products
This is a gentle body scrubbing regime that only requires two ingredients. If you’re taking a teaspoon of olive oil, add a half teaspoon of sea salt to it, follow the same ratio for large batches.
Mix them both and apply it on your body to get smooth and glowing skin. Sea salt helps to exfoliate dead skin cells off your body, and olive oil moisturizes the dry patches.
This oil and salt pack is a great alternative to expensive, store-bought body scrubs.
- When in Doubt, Use Oranges
Oranges smell great and let’s be honest, we barely ever finish up the stock.
But for this treatment, you need fresh juicy oranges. Just cut it in half and gently rub it on your knees and elbows.
Wash it off after a while and repeat the process to achieve smooth and healthy skin.
- Treat Your Hair with Banana and Egg
Yes, they both have a pungent smell but, we promise it’s a popular and successful hair conditioning treatment that’ll leave your hair soft and silky.
Mix an egg and a mashed banana into a thick consistency. Gently apply to your scalp and hair follicles and leave the mask on for ten to thirty minutes.
- ACV to the Hair Rescue
If you’re not sure yet, ACV refers to Apple Cider Vinegar. And yes, it’s a wonderful resource for your hair treatment. Confused?
There are plenty of benefits of using ACV for your hair treatment. A few of them include hair strengthening and hair nourishing.
To clear your hair from residue buildup and get a healthy scalp, mix one-fourth of ACV and one cup water and apply to your hair. Don’t skip on your usual conditioning though.
- Deep- conditioning Your Hair with Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a well-known treasured ingredient of the organic world. It’s beneficial both your skin and hair.
Just melt some coconut oil and apply it directly to your scalp and work your fingers through your tresses. Leave it on for a couple of hours before you wash it off
Remember, oil can leave nourish your hair, but it can also make it greasy which you may not prefer. So, make sure to not use too much at a time.
- Try Yoghurt and Lemon Paste for Blemishes
Just when you thought you’d get rid of pimples, those stubborn blemishes just don’t leave you alone.
To fight this, mix equal quantity of yogurt and lemon to create a thick paste and apply it on your blemishes. Leave it on for a good 20 good minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
- Coconut Oil: A Chemical-free Alternative to Shaving Cream
Coconut oil works wonder when it comes to skincare be it as a moisturizer to get rid of unwanted body hair. It also rescues your skin from toxic ingredients and keeps it soft and supple.
- Manicure At Home with Just One Product
We can’t promise a salon-perfect manicure result from this alternative regime, but it works pretty well. Dip your clean nails into olive oil, and wait to enjoy soft cuticles and shiny nails.
If you have made it this far, then congrats! It looks like you’ve enjoyed reading these beauty tips. So go ahead! Make your grooming game strong.
Some Final Words
We are not telling you to abandon makeup and store-bought skincare products right away. Natural remedies take a while to show results on your skin, but the benefits are long lasting with no side effects.
A little effort, time and consistency can save you money and disappointments. However, beauty is within you. As long as you’re healthy, maintaining a good metabolism, drinking plenty of water, getting your beauty sleep and remaining stress-free, there’s little that you’ll have to maintain on the forefront.
Stepheny is a content writer at FeedFond. She’s a skin care enthusiast and a naturalist to the T. To read more of her articles, visit Feedfond.com.
- The Canopy Lane Cove on Birdwood Lane opposite Xara Skin Clinic
- The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth Sydney
- Best facial Treatment Oily Skin Your Best Skincare Option
- How Does Thermagie-CPT Work?
- Tattoo Removal Process What is the Process of Getting a Tattoo Removed?
- Natural non invasive breast lift enlargement Sydney safe
- When are we going to reopen Xara Skin Clinic Sydney Lane Cove?
- Non surgical larger firmer breast lift shaping enhancement Sydney
- Laser tattoo removal treatment after care what’s involved?
- Dry Skin Care – Best Treatments for Dry Skin – Sydney #1
- Fat Freezing Cheapest Cool Sculpting Specials Sydney Deal
- Laser clinic treatments cost price bargains North Sydney
- Fractional bipolar RF treatment facelift cost price Sydney
- Skin tightening collagen treatments Sydney whats it about
- HIFU Fat Removal | HIFU skin tightening treatment Sydney
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Hair curling - a guideYour hair curling options from bobby pins to hair rollers
- Makeup for mature womenProducts and principles to make older skin look great
- Facial taping for wrinklesA new beauty trend to fight the signs of age
- Acne products - how do they work?A quick survey of acne treatments
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts Kimberly Truong
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work Julia Malacoff
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month Erin Lukas
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death Alyssa Hardy
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video Alicia Brunker