Top 10 benefits laser liposuction vs weight loss Sydney
The above photo is me, same day, a before and after of one twenty minute session of lipo laser
our machine, our clinic, real person 50+, no exercise, no photoshop
Is body sculpting lipo laser a great losing weight tool? I have tried body changing fat freezing, fat cavitation and lipo laser. With our new laser lipo machine I could see instant results in just 20 minutes. I saw my waist go from 108cm to 104 cm after just one session.
To put it in perspective
To put it in perspective, I am not an obese person. I have a large build from weight trained. At the time my abs were in hiding and I had man boobs. I am not going to the gym right now and I am not exercising. So considering the amount of fat in the area I am impressed at the results. I can see my abs with areas of fat gone.
The body sculpting treatment involves using a number of pads with strong LED lasers. Our machine, on the large pads has 13 lasers at 808nm and 13 lasers at 650 nm.
Kill fat cells
These are the best frequencies to kill fat cells. Our smaller pads have two at 650nm. Each laser diode is a strong 200mw. They can penetrate the skin to a depth of 13mm. We have ten large pads and four small ones. In other words it is the latest and the greatest.
Effective and safe
We could have got body contouring machines at a sixth of the price but they would not be as effective and safe.
Top 10 benefits of laser fat loss
- a free consultation
- non-invasive liposuction procedure
- no liposuction surgery
- excess fat gone
- a great cellulite treatment
- no liposuction procedures
- recovery time and risk next to zero
- a safe and effective way to kill fat cells
- no fatty lumps left after liposuction
- cost effective fat treatments
The pads are flat, the body is not. It can be hard to place the pads onto some areas.
Laser fat liposuction vs loosing weight
Body contouring lipo laser is a safe and effective alternative to the traditional methods of removing fat. It’s great at spot fat loss. When I was going to the gym I could not get rid of my fat beneath my belly button.
With lipo laser I could. It’s great at moving that fat you just can’t move. The manufacturer’s claim up to a 30% reduction in fat after a 20 minute treatment.
I use it
After trying it myself I believe it, I am almost sixty and I can see my abs. My preferred method would be laser lipo, until I have close to the results I want. Then cavitation to remove the rest and tighten the skin.
Other wonderful treatments
- Treatments to remove stretch marks
- Double chin sculpting unwanted fat deposits gone
- Tummy tuck skin tightening stretch marks
- and much more
What we don’t do
- surgical tummy tuck
- plastic surgery no plastics here
- breast augmentation cosmetic surgery
- the diet and exercise for you
We offer you a consultation for free, book here or over the phone. We make it easy to come and see us with stacks of mostly three hour free parking next to us. We have online books and over the phone.
Frequently asked questions
Q. You don’t have a medical team medical grade cosmetic injectables anti wrinkle injection dermal fillers lip fillers
A. Because we have much better treatments for you that tighten the skin and stimulate collagen and elastin. Resulting in expression lines wrinkles disappearing.
Top 10 benefits losing weight vs lipo laser Sydney
Top 10 benefits losing weight vs lipo laser Sydney. A great page to read about our 3rd generation liposuction laser. Great results in a safe and effective treatment.
Service Type: Free consultations
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart
- COVID-19 vaccine bookings now available for 30-39 CanberransCanberrans between the ages of 30-39 can now book in for a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination at an ACT COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Clinic.
- Extension of stay-at-home requirement for South East QueenslandACT Government extends stay-at-home requirement for 11 Local Government Areas in South East Queensland until at least 4:00 pm Sunday 8 August 2021.
- Stay-at-home requirement for 11 Queensland LGAsThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement from 4.00pm today, Saturday 31 July 2021.
- Changes to travel requirements – South Australia, Victoria and regional NSWThe ACT Government will lift the stay-at-home orders in place for South Australia, Victoria, and the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council and Cabonne Shire Council local government areas (LGAs).
- Update on COVID-19 situation in the ACTThere are no active cases in the ACT and our latest wastewater results, received today, are negative for COVID-19 fragments in the ACT catchment.
- New exposure sites in Goulburn and MarulanNew COVID-19 exposure locations in Goulburn and Marulan.
- Evolving situation in regional NSWStay-at-home requirements for anyone who leaves the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council or Cabonne Shire Council local government areas.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers returning from South AustraliaThe ACT Government will implement a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves South Australia after 11.59pm 20 July 2021.
- New exposure locations in South AustraliaThe South Australian Government has released a number of new exposure locations and announced enhanced restrictions.
- Work to begin on expanding COVID vaccine eligibilityCanberra’s vaccination rate is among the highest in the nation, with more than two in five ACT adults having had their first vaccination, and 16 percent fully vaccinated.