We can help you to a better you look younger near me ring us now
We often get asked if we are an advanced caring skin clinic. We are known just as much for what we do as for what we don’t do.
We don’t do
We don’t do the commodity items as there are so many salons and clinics that do it. We focus on what we are good at, high-end skin clinic. With hundreds of thousands of skin and devices.
Nails, eyelash extensions, waxing pedicures or manicures, haircuts, dying of hair, piercings, comedic tattoos. Invasive liposuction, breast lifts, breast implants, tattoos, piercing and anything that involves piercing the skin.
No invasive treatments
We believe our non-intrusive facial skin treatments are better, lower risk, have fewer side effects, look natural, last longer and get better results than the invasive alternative. We have converted many of our clients away from wrinkle injections and surgery alternatives. Getting our clients off injections is something we are proud of; we would die for our customers.
Everywhere we look, we see bad results from injectables. Yes, we can tell what you have done to yourself. A few years ago, I was at the kid’s school and a guy was walking around with a frozen face. Nothing moved, I felt sorry for the guy.
Other range options
- highly recommend anti-wrinkle
- fight ageing skin products
- laser skin facial treatment rejuvenation
- ageing fine lines and wrinkles
- laser hair removal laser skin
- skin tightening skin concerns
- acne peels skin acne scarring facial
- body fat reduction experts
- learn content learn skip feel find friendly offer
- learn and much more terms conditions
Just about anything to do with great care and fighting the ageing policy. As you are on the website you can see for yourself. No need to spend space here when it is already on the site. If you are not sure, just search for our reviews and information on Facebook or other places.
Here are just some of the treatments
Each year we spend big on getting the finest and latest in machines. We do that because we know our customers expect the leading and safest treatments from us. So, that is what we deliver, make a booking online or on the phone.
Why not make a booking for Xara’s free consultation? Contact our team, book here or over the phone.
All this without a medical team and no medical-grade injectables dermal in sight, why? Because we have better solutions, ask us about them.
Photorejuvenation, also known as intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy, is a popular cosmetic procedure that uses energy to improve the appearance of the skin. There are several reasons why photorejuvenation is considered beneficial and effective:
- Targeted treatment: Photorejuvenation can target specific concerns such as sun damage, age spots, pigmentation irregularities, redness, and broken capillaries. The treatment emits intense pulses that are absorbed by specific targets in the skin, such as melanin (responsible for pigments) or haemoglobin (responsible for redness). This targeted approach allows for customised treatment according to the individual’s concerns.
- Non-intrusive: Photorejuvenation is a non-intrusive procedure, meaning it does not require incisions or the use of needles. It involves the application of the pulses to the skin’s surface without damaging the outer layer. This makes it a safe and relatively painless treatment option compared to intrusive procedures.
- Collagen stimulation: One of the key benefits of photorejuvenation is its ability to stimulate collagen production in the skin. Collagen is a protein that provides structural support to the skin, making it firm and elastic. As we age, it decreases, leading to the development of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. By stimulating it synthesis, photorejuvenation can improve skin texture, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and promote a more youthful complexion.
- Minimal downtime: After photorejuvenation, most individuals experience little to no downtime. The treatment typically causes temporary redness and mild swelling, which usually subside within a few hours to a couple of days. This means that individuals can resume their regular activities shortly after the procedure, making it convenient for those with busy lifestyles.
- Versatility: Photorejuvenation can be used on various areas of the body, including the face, neck, chest, hands, and arms. It is a versatile treatment that can address multiple problems simultaneously, allowing for comprehensive skin rejuvenation.
- Long-lasting outcomes: While individual results may vary, many people report long-lasting improvements in their skin’s appearance following a series of photorejuvenation treatments. The stimulation and correction of skin irregularities can lead to smoother, more even-toned skin that lasts for an extended period.
It’s important to note that the effectiveness of photorejuvenation may depend on factors such as the individual’s skin type, the severity of the issues being addressed, and the skill and experience of the practitioner performing the treatment. Consulting with a qualified dermatologist or aesthetic professional is recommended to determine if photorejuvenation is suitable for your specific needs.
- treatment plan speak time email new clinics
If you are looking to appear younger and leaner phone us now
If you are looking to appear younger and leaner phone us now. Is it a bird or a plane? What we know is we are one of the leading skin treatments Xara's.
Service Type: Complimentary consultation
Is there parking near you?
Yes, we have more than enough for you.
- What a terrific promotion of independent retail in Chichester, West Sussex November 28, 2023
- Talk about a newspaper cover-up November 28, 2023
- Newspapers and magazines more prominent at Paris transit locations than we see in Australia November 28, 2023
- Scandal at Sports Illustrated magazine over AI content and fake reporters November 28, 2023
- If you pitch shop local on business social media, how you source products matters November 26, 2023
- What is this? A centre for ants? November 29, 2023
- Forget slamming them, we should be encouraging MPs and the media to do their research by taking organised trips November 29, 2023
- Banning the Nazi salute won’t kill fascism’s re-emergence in Australia November 29, 2023
- Labor dealing with David Van disgraceful: Lidia Thorpe November 29, 2023
- America’s weird obsession with free speech and college campuses November 29, 2023