Laser clinic beauty salon re-opening Xara Skin Clinic Sydney
After almost four months of lock down due to Covid restrictions we are busting to open up again. We are ready to take bookings from 13 October 2021. Happy to open up again, but unhappy its been so long. We have hundreds of thousands of great skin care skin treatments equipment that has just been sitting in our treatment rooms doing nothing. Book an appointment today, we offer you a skin analysis free consultation.
Laser year we spent up big on the latest skin rejuvenation and beauty equipment. We got four facial machines, a hydro oxygen jet skin peels, two hydro peel machines and a Korean hydro peel machine. We have some great specials on hydro facials, right now. Two fantastic electrical muscle stimulation machines, one has a pelvic floor strengthening pad. We have a special on four areas in one booking, our new machine can do four areas in one go.
We have a new five in one, picosecond laser (tattoo removal), RF (radio frequency) skin lifting, skin whitening light, SHR hair removal, e-light skin rejuvenation for fine lines. All from one high powered machine. A new laser, RF (radio frequency) skin lifting, skin whitening light, SHR hair removal, e-light skin rejuvenation for fine lines. A multi function RF, fat cavitation with a vacuum RF (Radio Frequency) head, magnetotherapy vibrator head, light bio and heat head and a high intensity focused sonic head.
We have got the latest in light treatment machines. In the past few years LED’s have gotten even better, more light, high tech, less heat and longer lasting. I gather you get the picture, better skin rejuvenation results for you.
I am sure I am missing some of the skin analysis equipment, but not been in the clinic it's not easy to check.
OH yes, we restocked our nano HA and eye cream and other great serums. We offer you a skin analysis for problems such as oily, dry skin and any other try of skin.
So what's holding you back?
What's holding you back? Why no make a booking today? We have still got that great service with world class treatments. Lots of three hour free parking just across the road from you. And stacks of what we think are the best equipment on the market today.
We still offer a range of fantastic cosmetic laser treatments such as tattoo removal laser treatment, skin rejuvenation laser and much more. We have some great specials on picosecond tattoo removal.
Still no skin needling, medical grade cosmetic injections cosmetic injectables anti wrinkle injections dermal fillers. Why? because unlike cosmetic injectables our skin treatments fix the problem rather than hide it.
Will parking be a problem?
No, we have stacks of it across the street from us.
- Let’s visit the new Just Walk Out format WH Smith store at LaGuardia Airport in New York May 19, 2022
- Perfecting the digital newspaper and magazine experience for travellers May 17, 2022
- Strong interest in environmentally friendly stationery May 17, 2022
- Fair Work Commission decides to introduce 10 days paid family domestic violence into awards May 16, 2022
- Surging gift packaging sales in the newsagency May 15, 2022
- Untitled May 13, 2022
- We need better reporting of federal election debate over the minimum wage May 11, 2022
- The newspaper distribution mess in Melbourne leaves Melbourne airport without papers til 7:30am … May 10, 2022
- Strong Tobacco Station presence in Sydney May 8, 2022
- Can we sell a $3,750.00 item in a newsagency? May 8, 2022
- Using TikTok to reach a target audience and have fun with a competitor May 8, 2022
- Early count shows swing from major parties May 21, 2022
- Greens pledge stable, effective government May 21, 2022
- Teal independents deceivers, frauds: Pyne May 21, 2022
- Ugly Kooyong campaign goes down to wire May 21, 2022
- Albanese v Morrison: polls close, and the count begins May 21, 2022
- PM seizes on boat turnback revelation May 21, 2022
- Grassroots campaigns can’t pick Qld result May 21, 2022
- Safe seats in doubt as Vic goes to polls May 21, 2022
- Albanese, Morrison cast votes in Sydney May 21, 2022
- About one in three people cast early vote May 20, 2022