When are we going to reopen Xara Skin Clinic Sydney Lane Cove?
When are we going to reopen Xara Skin Clinic Sydney Lane Cove?
When are we going to reopen Xara Skin Clinic Sydney Lane Cove? If it was up to us, we wouldn’t have closed down. We had no choose the Australian government made us close because of covert-19 virus.
As far as we can see we can reopen in step two which we have no idea when that will happen. But rest assured we will re-open as soon as we can and with the same great products and services.
While closed we have not been sitting on our hands. We have attacked the clinic with that wonderful environmentally friendly oxygenated bleach. Repainted the clinic with paint that has a special antibacterial additive.
That was not easy, I am one that is not at home standing three meters up on a ladder. But we did it, and it looks great. More light in the clinic and a big clean out.
Across the lane from us
What has been happening across the road from us is The Canopy is nearing completion, due 13 June 2020. Four hundred of the five hundred car parks are open. There are trees planted and lots of paving laid.
The grass is yet to be placed; the entertainment area is nearing completion. The restaurants and cafes are yet to be fitted out. Coles and Aldi and very close to finish. All in all, it will be a great draw card for The Cove.
Where we are will be a great place to visit and spend the day here. Another great reason to visit us.
Just before the lock-down we had a problem with our fantastic diode laser hair removal machine. It came up with a water flow alarm, nothing that would put anyone at risk. More the case it would put the head at risk of failing without the required cooling to the diodes.
We have sent the head back to the manufactures to get it fixed and hope to have it back before we re-open.
That is not to say we cannot do great treatments to remove hair; it is just our machine is more effective in treating the harder to remove hair types.
Blond hair and very dark skin, we have had lots of exceptionally good reviews from our older machine. When we say older it’s only a year.
Why not make a booking?
We offer you a free consultation, you can book online or over the phone.
If you have been trying to get hold of us, we are still on email though we are not in the clinic most of the time. When we know a start date, please book quickly.
I know that many clinics will not reopen, in Manly there were three laser clinic beauty salons in one building. Two of them have closed and the shops stripped and up for lease.
Coming back from covert-19 will be a whole new world. But rest assured you are in great hands and our practice manager in a trained health professional.
Who has been hard at work keeping us all safe during the pandemic. She is an essential services worker and has been working at a local hospitable.
If you are thinking able getting a treatment, we offer free consultations. Where you get an experts help in working out which treatment is best for you and you skin..
All our best wishes
All our best wishes go out to our existing customers and our new customers. Please keep you, your loved ones and keep social distancing in place at all times. In our clinic we do not have more than two bookings for anyone time slot, your safety is very important to us.
- skin care skin treatments
- no cosmetic injectables medical team required
- great skin treatments for most skin concerns
- wrinkle removal skin treatments without the need for cosmetic injectables
- LED light therapy skin rejuvenation skin tightening
- and much more
When are we going to reopen Xara's laser clinic in Lane Cove NSW?
When are we going to reopen Xara's laser clinic and beauty salon? After been shut down by the New South Wales government, we are reopening.
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart
- Stay-at-home requirement for 11 Queensland LGAsThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement from 4.00pm today, Saturday 31 July 2021.
- Changes to travel requirements – South Australia, Victoria and regional NSWThe ACT Government will lift the stay-at-home orders in place for South Australia, Victoria, and the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council and Cabonne Shire Council local government areas (LGAs).
- Update on COVID-19 situation in the ACTThere are no active cases in the ACT and our latest wastewater results, received today, are negative for COVID-19 fragments in the ACT catchment.
- New exposure sites in Goulburn and MarulanNew COVID-19 exposure locations in Goulburn and Marulan.
- Evolving situation in regional NSWStay-at-home requirements for anyone who leaves the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council or Cabonne Shire Council local government areas.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers returning from South AustraliaThe ACT Government will implement a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves South Australia after 11.59pm 20 July 2021.
- New exposure locations in South AustraliaThe South Australian Government has released a number of new exposure locations and announced enhanced restrictions.
- Work to begin on expanding COVID vaccine eligibilityCanberra’s vaccination rate is among the highest in the nation, with more than two in five ACT adults having had their first vaccination, and 16 percent fully vaccinated.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers from VictoriaThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves Victoria after 11.59pm tonight (15 July 2021) and then enters the ACT.
- Travel requirements for NT and WA liftedACT Government will lift its watch and assess requirements for the NT and WA from 6:30pm Tuesday 13 July 2021.