5 Proven tips for fighting acne – best ideas treatments
5 Proven tips for fighting acne - best ideas treatments
5 Proven tips for fighting acne - best ideas treatments. It might be tough to understand what your skin needs to be healthy. Every day, you will come across marketing materials for skincare and cosmetic products. Also, social media influencers or beauty gurus will constantly drop content on the best skincare products to use. Well, what does the research actually say? What do you need to make your skin clear and radiant?
1. Apply A Moisturizer
You might be wondering how moisturizer actually helps your skin stay clear. If you have excessively dry skin, it’s likely that it will compensate for the dryness by overproducing oil thereby causing breakouts. Unlike cleansers, moisturizers don’t have to be costly or use fancy ingredients.
It’s prudent to choose a moisturizer that is noncomedogenic. It simply means that the moisturizer will not clog your pores. If you have very oily skin, you should buy moisturizers labelled lightweight to prevent a greasy or heavy feeling.
For Sally Austin, Natural Health Therapist expert, “Exfoliation is a great thing to include on the daily routine as it removes excess dead skin cells; if they stay on your skin for too long, they will clog out your pores and cause breakouts. If you have a heavy build-up of dead cells on your face, your skin will appear flaky, dull and prematurely aged”.
Are you wondering how often you should exfoliate for the best results? Well, it depends on the type of exfoliation you are using. If you are using lotions or masks, you should do it 1-2 times every week. If you are using physical exfoliants such as brushes and scrubs, you should do it 3-4 times every week.
3. Avoid Picking At Your Skin
It’s quite hard to avoid picking at a zit but you need to resist if you want to improve the health of your skin. Once you pop or pick the zit, you will expose the pore to more bacteria, especially those from your hands. It might result in an infection or scarring. If you have a zit that is extremely painful, you need to see a dermatologist. They should be able to perform specialized treatments to remove the pimple and reduce the risk of infection.
4. Avoid Too Much Sugar
There’s little research on the connection between your skin and diet. However, research has revealed that foods with a very high glycemic index are known to cause acne. Dietitian and Nutritionist Lisa Renn says “You need to cut down on foods with a high glycemic index by limiting processed carbs such as baked goods and white bread. You should also cut back on sweets, sugar sodas and other sweet foods. Rather, you should eat more vegetables and fruits and reduce your alcohol consumption”.
There is a link between stress and acne, according to researchers. Look for healthy ways to avoid stress by meditating, breathing exercises or yoga for the best results.
Besides all these very useful tips, also consider getting help from skin experts like Xara Skin Clinic, one of the best places in Sydney to find world class exclusive skin treatments and products. If you live or you’re visiting Sydney this is definitely a must to do, your skin will appreciate it.
One thing to keep in mind is an experts help, so why not take advantage of a free consultation. Our skincare range is imported by us from the United States of America. Yes, we could get something similar at half the price from China. But could we trust the manufacture?
Our range is mostly organic, filled with active ingredients, no colouring or fragrances. Which means it's safe and effective for just about anyone.
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) statistics October 23, 2021
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) statistics October 22, 2021
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) statistics October 21, 2021
- Travel restrictions to stay in place for Victoria until 1 November October 21, 2021
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) statistics October 20, 2021
- Non-urgent elective surgery to resume across Greater Sydney October 20, 2021
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) statistics October 19, 2021
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) statistics October 18, 2021