Christmas specials on famous serums 20% off the 118ml size
While others spend up big on TV ads stating they have 1.6% hyaluronic acid we have close to 100%, and at a better price. Our cosmetics are not full of water or fillers, which means you are getting better results and value. For our customers that have been using our 118ml refill sizes we are offering a discount of 20% off our normal prices. Yes, that is right, 20% off our already great value prices. These are not 30ml or less they are four times the size.
What are we offering?
Our better than Botulinum serum uses a powerful combination of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Argireline® and Matrixyl 3000 to exceed other anti-ageing serums on the market today.
POTENCY: 20% Matrixyl 3000, 30% Argireline in a 100% Hyaluronic Acid Base
Our better than Botulinum argireline serum, by combining Matrixyl 3000’s ability to stimulate elastin and collagen production. It creates an unparalleled better than Botulinum anti-ageing argireline serum. For reducing and removing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. We believe there is nothing better than this better than Botulinum argireline serum. If you would like to restore that youthful appearance then this is the argireline serum for you. This better than Botulinum argireline serum when applied is absorbed quickly, is not oily or greasy, will not clog pores and is safe for all skin types.
Reverse Sun Damage, Dark Marks, Wrinkles, Fine Lines
Vitamin C serum extra strength organic
Boost collagen, lighten sun spots, smooth wrinkles
Organic Content Vegan
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – anti-ageing better skin tone
- Lighten age spots dark spots
- Even out overall your complexion, great for most skin type
- Xara Skin Clinic uses a powerful combination of natural anti-ageing ingredients. To make our high potency Vitamin C Serum Sydney
- Protect skin from daily free – Radical exposure attacks free radicals in your body and does some hardcore damage management
- Restores and regenerates – If you have acne scars left from your previous breakout. You’ll soon find them fading with regular use
With DMAE, MSM Vitamins A, B5 and E 88% organic. No Paraben or sulphates.
Why not treat your over worked skin to a little luxury?
This is a natural, fragrance-free, PH balanced cleanser, rich in antioxidants. It will nourish and repair skin lesions, blemished skin, dry skin, and rough, damaged skin. This is a great restorative cleanser for all skin types. Rich in vitamin E, MSM and DMA. Repairs discolouration and scarring. Botanicals sooth and repair skin cells and stimulate cellular regeneration. Resulting in vibrant, clean, satiny-smooth skin. A beautiful high-end cleanser to take care of your skin.
This great mixture of botanical actives, fixes skin problems and gets the skin ready to suck up moisturises and serums.
- Vitamin C which helps fight free radicals with a dozen unique botanicals and additives.
- Featuring nano structured water which suspends ingredients in a bio-available solution with MSM to drive the active ingredients into the skin.
- The geranium oil has been used for centuries to restore the skin and bee propolis is great for the skin.
- This formulation nourishes, balances and tones the skin making serums and moisturisers just pump it into the skin.
175 ml spray
Now make sure you get in fast, we are changing our packaging and will run out fast. Buy these fantastic items as Christmas presents even if it is for yourself. Some times they are the best presents.
- skin care for sensitive skin
- Retinol serum
- we have great eye cream and eye serum
- face masks for acne prone skin
- skincare routine for dry skin and sensitive skin
- great customer service
- fantastic eye creams for better skin tone
- great for dark spots face serum
- skin care for most skin type, should be part of your skin care routine
- lactic acid peels great for oily skin face serum
- can be used as a night serum or as a night cream
- personal information is kept in the clinic
- and much more
Is it going to be hard to find a parking spot?
No, we have 500 across the street from us.
- Let’s visit the new Just Walk Out format WH Smith store at LaGuardia Airport in New York May 19, 2022
- Perfecting the digital newspaper and magazine experience for travellers May 17, 2022
- Strong interest in environmentally friendly stationery May 17, 2022
- Fair Work Commission decides to introduce 10 days paid family domestic violence into awards May 16, 2022
- Surging gift packaging sales in the newsagency May 15, 2022
- Untitled May 13, 2022
- We need better reporting of federal election debate over the minimum wage May 11, 2022
- The newspaper distribution mess in Melbourne leaves Melbourne airport without papers til 7:30am … May 10, 2022
- Strong Tobacco Station presence in Sydney May 8, 2022
- Can we sell a $3,750.00 item in a newsagency? May 8, 2022
- Using TikTok to reach a target audience and have fun with a competitor May 8, 2022
- Early count shows swing from major parties May 21, 2022
- Greens pledge stable, effective government May 21, 2022
- Teal independents deceivers, frauds: Pyne May 21, 2022
- Ugly Kooyong campaign goes down to wire May 21, 2022
- Albanese v Morrison: polls close, and the count begins May 21, 2022
- PM seizes on boat turnback revelation May 21, 2022
- Grassroots campaigns can’t pick Qld result May 21, 2022
- Safe seats in doubt as Vic goes to polls May 21, 2022
- Albanese, Morrison cast votes in Sydney May 21, 2022
- About one in three people cast early vote May 20, 2022