Which Option is the Best Fat Freezing Vs Weight Loss
[bookly-cancellation-confirmation]Which Option is the Best Fat Freezing Vs Weight Loss
Before you begin to comprehend the difference between fat freezing and weight loss, it is essential to understand how the fat cells work.
When we eat carbohydrates or fat, it travels through the digestive system to the liver. The liver processes the fat and retains some for its functioning. The extra fat is absorbed by the fat cells, which leads to an increase in our weight.
Now, by the time we reach the teenage phase of life, the number of fat cells in our body becomes constant (almost!). An increase in body weight does not mean an increase in the number of fat cells and vice versa. An increase in body weight means that the size of the fat cells has increased.
Exercise and diet
When we try to lose weight through exercises and diets, all we are trying to achieve is a reduction in the size of the fat cells. The fat cells cannot be eliminated from the body through exercises and diet.
With this basic understanding in place, let us move towards the difference between weight loss and freezing.
Weight Loss vs. Fat Freezing
During the weight loss process, we exercise to strengthen our muscles which help to reduce the size of the fat cells and control our diet. As a result, we notice a change in the body weight on the weighing scale.
However, as anyone trying for weight loss would understand, the weight loss regime does not get rid of stubborn fat. This is the reason why love handles are so common, the bulge around the underarms, the size of the thighs or the upper arms are usually heavier. Even someone with a perfect figure has some complaints about their body. This is where the fat removal without surgery, fat freezing process comes.
The fat removal by freezing treatment is not a replacement for exercises and diet control. What it does is ‘freeze’ the stubborn fat visible in certain areas and the metabolic system of the body removes the fat cells from the body. During the fat sculpting treatment, the fat cells freeze and begin to disintegrate. The process continues post the treatment.
Where does the Fat go?
As the cells begin to collapse, other cells consume the dead fat cells over the next few weeks, and they are naturally eliminated from the body. The fat sculpting method helps to remove around 20% to 25% fat cells from the treatment area.
Do note that the freezing method will help in losing weight in the treated area. It removes the unwanted fat from targeted areas, which helps you to look slimmer and lose weight. Lastly to lose weight, you need to control the carbohydrate consumption post the treatment to maintain the look; otherwise, the remaining fat cells will continue to expand, and you will not lose weight or get the desired look.
What to know more
- Christmas specials on famous serums 20% off the 118ml size
- New 650 585 laser pigmentation port wine fugal nail treatment
- What do customers think of EMS its great they love its #1
- Fantastic new products serums Sydney at great prices #1 best
- EMT EMS fat removal muscle building Sydney #1 great results
- Anti-aging wrinkle removal serums Sydney #1 fantastic
- Special price Laser carbon facial Sydney #1 limited offer
- Hydro facial peel Sydney #1 fantastic anti-ageing treatments
- The Canopy Lane Cove on Birdwood Lane opposite Xara Skin Clinic
- The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth Sydney
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Hair loss in womenWhat causes it and how to fight back
- Fruits and vegetables - nature's beauty productsFrom canteloupe skin cream to bananas for your hair
- Fashion trends for Summer 2010What's in and what's out for summer
- Top 10 secrets of 100% healthy peopleA review of Patrick Holford's book of health tips
- Reading makes you fatHow to burn more fat during your cardio workout
- Bio-energiser Aqua Detox treatmentHow you can relax as you detox with a salon foot spa treatment
- The benefits of Colonic HydrotherapyWhat colonic hydrotherapy is and what it can do for you
- Ten fashion items that should be in every woman's closet10 fashion essentials that every woman must have
- Handy weight loss tipsSeven things you should do to keep the weight off!
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts Kimberly Truong
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work Julia Malacoff
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month Erin Lukas
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death Alyssa Hardy
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video Alicia Brunker
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story Alicia Brunker
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors Alicia Brunker
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin Jayla Andrulonis
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist Alicia Brunker
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart Alicia Brunker