Which option is the best fat freezing vs weight loss
Before you begin to comprehend the difference between body contouring freezing fat and losing weight, it is essential to understand how the cells the body uses to store fat work.
When we eat carbohydrates or fat, it travels through the digestive system to the liver. The liver processes the fat and retains some for its functioning. The extra fat is absorbed by the cells, which leads to an increase in our fatty tissue.
Now, by the time we reach the teenage phase of life, the number of cells in our body that are used to store fat becomes constant (almost!).
An increase in body weight does not mean an increase in the number of cells the body uses to store fat and vice versa. An increase in body weight means that the size of the cells has increased.
Diet and exercise
When we try to lose fatty tissue through diet and exercise, all we are trying to achieve is a reduction in the size of the fat cells. The cells cannot be eliminated from the body through exercise and diet.
With this basic understanding in place, let us move towards the difference between losing fatty tissue and reducing fat results.
Loosing Weight vs Freezing
During the process, we exercise to strengthen our muscles which help to reduce the size of the fat cells and control our diet long term. As a result, we notice a change in the body weight on the scales.
However, as anyone trying to reduce fat would understand, the fat removal regime does not get rid of subcutaneous fat pockets. This is the reason why love handles are so common, the bulge around the underarms, the size of the thighs or the upper arms are usually heavier.
Even someone with a perfect figure and healthy lifestyle has some complaints about their body. This is where the fat treatment, freezing fat procedure comes into it’s own.
Stubborn fat results
The removal of excess fat by freezing treatment is not a replacement for exercises and diet control. What it does is ‘freeze’ the body fat visible in certain areas and the results come from the metabolic system of the body removing the fat cells from the body.
During the cold sculpting treatment, the cells freeze and begin to disintegrate. The process continues post the procedure or treatment.
Where does the fat go?
Also known as side effects. As the cells begin to collapse, other cells consume the dead cells over the next few weeks, and they are naturally eliminated from the body.
The fat sculpting method helps to remove around 20% to 25% fat cells from the treatment area. What this means as a side effects you poo more for a short period of time.
Do note that the body sculpting freeze fat method will help in losing fatty tissue in the treated area. It removes the unwanted fat from targeted areas, which helps you to look slimmer and lose fatty tissue treatment.
Lastly to lose fatty tissue, you need to control the carbohydrate consumption post the treatment to maintain the look; otherwise, the remaining fat cells will continue to expand, and you will not lose fatty tissue or get the desired results.
What to know more
If you want to know more about freezing, also known as cryolipolysis technology or cool sculpting area treatment.
Contact Xara Skin Clinic rights reserved today for a consulting session to understand your suitability for the excess fat removal treatments. We can also treat double chin and reduce the stubborn areas of stubborn fat procedure.
We offer you a free consultation where you get to speak to an expert and ask questions. you can book online (link above) or via the phone. Make your health and wellness experience treatments booking today.
Which option is better for loosing fatty tissue EMS or cryolipolysis
Which option is better for loosing fatty tissue EMS or cryolipolysis. Lose fatty tissue and gain muscles the lazy way with electrical muscle stimulation.
Service Type: Complimentary consultation
Will I be able to get parking?
Yes, we have lots of parking for you.
- Let’s visit the new Just Walk Out format WH Smith store at LaGuardia Airport in New York May 19, 2022
- Perfecting the digital newspaper and magazine experience for travellers May 17, 2022
- Strong interest in environmentally friendly stationery May 17, 2022
- Fair Work Commission decides to introduce 10 days paid family domestic violence into awards May 16, 2022
- Surging gift packaging sales in the newsagency May 15, 2022
- Untitled May 13, 2022
- We need better reporting of federal election debate over the minimum wage May 11, 2022
- The newspaper distribution mess in Melbourne leaves Melbourne airport without papers til 7:30am … May 10, 2022
- Strong Tobacco Station presence in Sydney May 8, 2022
- Can we sell a $3,750.00 item in a newsagency? May 8, 2022
- Using TikTok to reach a target audience and have fun with a competitor May 8, 2022
- ‘WA’s been a focal point for this election, and I can’t tell you how happy I am that’s happened’ May 20, 2022
- Electioncast: The fierce battle in the campaign’s final days May 20, 2022
- The lettuce election: how the cost of living mugged leaders May 20, 2022
- A ‘WHO Pandemic Treaty’ conspiracy theory is the freedom movement’s last-minute scare campaign May 20, 2022
- On the campaign’s final, frantic day, Morrison and Albanese blitz marginal seats May 20, 2022
- Labor-lite v crony capitalism — what a choice. But here are my tips for the election result anyway May 20, 2022
- The perils of prognostication: a Crikey guide to what you’ll be hearing tomorrow night May 20, 2022
- The mysteries of Pearce: is life after Porter more red than blue? May 20, 2022
- Inflation is rising twice as fast as wages — and the PM doesn’t seem to care May 20, 2022
- Tomorrow night’s election result won’t be known till the Big A calls it May 20, 2022