We can help you on your journy to better skin call us now
Our skin plays a crucial role in properly projecting our mental and physical health. One major factor that decides the health of our skin is our diet. Many foods provide our skin with the required nutrients. Some foods, however, damage the skin causing distress and unhappiness. We provide a list of 10 food items that are healthy for the skin. Ensure these ten foods find a place in your regular menu at all points in time.
We have been eating chocolates all through our life without really knowing which types are beneficial for our health and which cause harm to our skin. Avoid Milk Chocolates, and White coloured chocolates as far as possible. Opt for Dark chocolate which is high in nutritional value. Flavonoids present in Dark chocolate increase blood flow. It makes your skin withstand the harmful effects of the ultraviolet rays emitted by the sun.
Free radicals are caused in the body because of natural metabolic activities, and it is the main reason for many types of skin problems we face in our life. They damage the skin to the worst extent. Kale considered the best nutritious food in the world, is rich in Vitamin C which is directly related to skin health. Do you know? Kale has more Vitamin C content than even oranges. Kale must be a compulsory food item on your dining table if you are conscious about your skin care.
This household kitchen item has innumerable medicinal properties for which it has been in vogue for thousands of years now. Garlic provides many medicinal advantages to human lives. They are capable of reducing blood pressure levels while boosting the immune system to a great extent. They work on the cholesterol levels of people balancing the same at the required levels. Allicin, an ingredient found in garlic, is exhibiting antiviral and antibacterial properties. This helps people to keep away from skin boils and acne, which is predominantly caused due to bacterial infections.
Fatty acids play a significant role in maintaining good health. Appropriate levels of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids in the human body help maintain a balance in the same. Any mismatch in the ratio between Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids cause diseases related to inflammation. Inflammatory skin diseases like Acne and Psoriasis can be controlled if the appropriate balance exists between Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Salmon Fish is abundantly rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and helps strike the right balance at all points of time. Mackerel, Sardines, and Tuna are the other fishes that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
Eggs are the ultimate source of abundant proteins. This nutrition-rich food item is rich in all nine essential fatty acids providing a rounded level of nutrition whenever consumed. The human body takes the help of Amino acids to create fresh proteins like Melanin, Elastin, and Collagen. These are requirements for the skin to be supple and fresh looking. They keep the skin healthy at all points in time.
Some chemicals, when taken in the right quantity, act as nutrients adding value to human health. An excessive dosage of the same can cause havoc to the health destroying it to a great extent. One such ingredient is Zinc. The human body needs only minimal levels of Zinc for maintaining health at optimal levels. Zinc, which is the trace material, is found naturally on the surface of the skin at limited levels. Zinc can avoid acne and many other types of skin issues in humans. Brazil Nuts are one of those food items that provide the highest levels of Zinc to the body ensuring skin health at all points in time.
Human skin contains approximately 60 per cent of water. An optimal level of hydration is required for the skin to look healthy. Staying hydrated is essential to keep the skin supple and shining. Skin that lacks hydration looks dry, rigid, and unhealthy. Cucumbers which are abundantly high in water content provide elevated levels of hydration to the human body. Consume as much cucumber as possible which will help your skin to a great extent.
Carrots are rich in beta-carotene. It makes the vegetable provide more than 200% of Vitamin A on a per-day basis. Beta Carotene is highly effective in safeguarding the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays emitted by the sun. It is also highly effective in fighting against the free radicals affecting the skin for many reasons. Ensure you add enough carrots to your menu every day, this will ensure your body does not get enough Vitamin A.
Human skin requires the help of many nutrients to remain healthy. Beta carotene is a carotenoid that makes skin glow in good health. People who consume enough Beta Carotene tend to have smoother skin. Tomatoes are rich in Beta Carotenes. The carotenoids in Tomatoes are Lycopene. This is the component that provides the red colour to tomatoes and contributes to skin health also. Lycopene is responsible for safeguarding the skin cell from the harmful effects caused due to environmental pollution and the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
Vitamin E, amongst other nutrients, contributes to the good health of human skin. Almonds are natural sources of Vitamin E. The abundant presence of Vitamin E found in Almonds makes it one of the best foods for maintaining the skin in a healthy manner. Being an antioxidant, regular consumption of Almonds helps in reducing skin inflammations, and healing wounds in a quick manner.
Add the above ten food items to your diet regularly. Flaunt your beautiful skin, so people are unable to take their eyes off you.
- promote skin cells for glowing skin
- fantastic products to protect the skin and reduce fine lines
- fight free radicals with supper foods such as sweet potatoes
- stimulate collagen production fine lines to disappear
- reduce inflammation with leafy greens
- healthy skin glowing skin anti-inflammatory powerful antioxidants
- get the health benefits of sunflower seeds
- promote healthy skin with healthy fats and prevent dry skin
- protect your skin from sun damage by eating right
- green tea for weight and preventing baldness
- bell peppers for skin tone and prevent free radical damage
- dark chocolate for better sex, the more dark chocolate the better
- olive oil health benefits for healthy skin cells
- anti-aging skin elasticity
- chia seeds excellent source of anti-inflammatory properties
- sweet potatoes are great for vitamins and minerals powerful antioxidant
- green tea and olive oil, are foods for healthy skin cells
- no skin cancer
Ten superfoods glowing hydrated skin #1 best glow for skin
Ten superfoods glowing hydrated skin #1 best glow for skin. Sun exposure, stress and poor nutrition leads to dry and irritated skin. Find out the top 10 super
Service Type: Free consultations
Will I be able to get parking?
Yes, we have more than enough for you.
- What a terrific promotion of independent retail in Chichester, West Sussex November 28, 2023
- Talk about a newspaper cover-up November 28, 2023
- Newspapers and magazines more prominent at Paris transit locations than we see in Australia November 28, 2023
- Scandal at Sports Illustrated magazine over AI content and fake reporters November 28, 2023
- If you pitch shop local on business social media, how you source products matters November 26, 2023
- What is this? A centre for ants? November 29, 2023
- Forget slamming them, we should be encouraging MPs and the media to do their research by taking organised trips November 29, 2023
- Banning the Nazi salute won’t kill fascism’s re-emergence in Australia November 29, 2023
- Labor dealing with David Van disgraceful: Lidia Thorpe November 29, 2023
- America’s weird obsession with free speech and college campuses November 29, 2023