Safe effective laser tattoo removal experts Lane Cove Sydney
Safe effective laser tattoo removal experts Lane Cove Sydney
Picosecond laser treatment
Have you got a tattoo that you wish you didn’t have?
Did you make a mistake years ago and want it gone?
Come on in and see our expert tattoo removal specialists. We have the latest tattoo removal laser, less than a year old. It is a picosecond Q switch laser, technology is moving quickly and you have to have the latest. It does less damage to surrounding skin. We have trained expert beauty therapists in our Lane Cove, skin clinic. Our highly trained beauty therapist has a background in nursing and is an expert in laser and beauty treatments.
Our unwanted tattoo removal typically takes between three to four treatments, if depends on the tattoo ink, tattoo colours and how it was applied. We give you the safest most effective tattoo removal at great prices and complete removal.
We can fix up
We can fix up bad tattoo removal clinic problems. We have a wide range of removal technology laser systems, IPL, microdermabrasion, peels and advanced RF treatments. With products that help with all sorts of skin issues and scarring.
We offer no obligation tattoo removal free consultations and we will give you a price on the spot. From our highly trained specialists in tattoo removal.
If you have tried the rest, have a botched tattoo removal job or just want the confidence of getting a trained expert to remove your tattoo. Our tattoo removal treatment process we highly recommend. Then don’t go past contact us today. We are conveniently located in Lane Cove on the North Shore of Sydney.
The best in tattoo removal treatments
We have rooms full of the latest skincare and beauty machines. In the last twelve months alone we purchased ten new machines. They were not the cheapest machines, just what we think are the best machines available.
When it comes to machines, price is the last thing we think about. We have everything from electric muscle stimulation to oxygen hydro jet peels. When you look at our website you will probably see treatments you didn’t think existed.
Please bookmark us
While you are on our site, please bookmark us. That way it will be easy to find us next time you are looking. But be warned we can be addictive with our fat removal, muscle building and anti ageing treatments. You have been warned.
We make it easy to come and see us with 500 mostly three hour fee car parks just across the lane way from us. Just Google The Canopy Lane Cove and head for the lifts on the North side and you will find us.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Does tattoo removal journey hurt?
A. In most cases it is not painful, but the it’s not something you would do for fun.
Q. What is the tattoo removal process to remove a tattoo?
A. The tattoo removal laser is fired at the tattoo, the laser system energy breaks up the ink.
Come in to Xara Skin Clinic ™
Talk to us today about starting your laser tattoo removal Sydney treatments with the experts. Book a tattoo removal free consultation, book online or on the phone. Let our expert trained beauty therapists take care of you today.
For an all over whole body experience come and see us. Come and relax in our opulent ambiance, welcoming staff, the scent of essential oils, calming music, the soft cool breeze. For world class, exclusive treatments and products, we are the beauty and skin care experts.
There are four free Council car parks in the Lane Cove village. Parking should not be a problem. Please pay us a visit. We are, Xara Skin Clinic™ access via Birdwood Lane. We are the Sydney’s best secret.
Safe effective laser tattoo removal specialist Lane Cove Sydney
Safe effective tattoos removed laser specialist Lane Cove Sydney. Have your tattoo removed safely removed by trained expert beauty therapists, book now.
Service Type: Free consultation
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart
- Stay-at-home requirement for 11 Queensland LGAsThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement from 4.00pm today, Saturday 31 July 2021.
- Changes to travel requirements – South Australia, Victoria and regional NSWThe ACT Government will lift the stay-at-home orders in place for South Australia, Victoria, and the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council and Cabonne Shire Council local government areas (LGAs).
- Update on COVID-19 situation in the ACTThere are no active cases in the ACT and our latest wastewater results, received today, are negative for COVID-19 fragments in the ACT catchment.
- New exposure sites in Goulburn and MarulanNew COVID-19 exposure locations in Goulburn and Marulan.
- Evolving situation in regional NSWStay-at-home requirements for anyone who leaves the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council or Cabonne Shire Council local government areas.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers returning from South AustraliaThe ACT Government will implement a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves South Australia after 11.59pm 20 July 2021.
- New exposure locations in South AustraliaThe South Australian Government has released a number of new exposure locations and announced enhanced restrictions.
- Work to begin on expanding COVID vaccine eligibilityCanberra’s vaccination rate is among the highest in the nation, with more than two in five ACT adults having had their first vaccination, and 16 percent fully vaccinated.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers from VictoriaThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves Victoria after 11.59pm tonight (15 July 2021) and then enters the ACT.
- Travel requirements for NT and WA liftedACT Government will lift its watch and assess requirements for the NT and WA from 6:30pm Tuesday 13 July 2021.