What do customers think of EMS its great they love it #1
We get customers get 4 to 6 treatments and when they are finished, they get more. The results need to be seen to be believed, rock had abs in a week, that could have taken months. Forget the pills, EMS is enough. We get customer coming in every two days to get their fix. Why because they are getting the results they are after.
Who is coming in?
Surprisingly enough, we are getting far more woman than men coming in for electro muscle stimulation in Sydney. Not that we mind, we just wonder why men aren't lapping it up like the woman.
Where can I treat?
Well just about anywhere, except the chest. You can do the but for a firmer more muscular butt. You can do the really hard to train muscles like the calves.
Where you can put a pad is where you can train
How can this beat exercise?
Well the makers tell us that in 30 minutes you can do the equivalent of 3000 crunches. All while not raising a sweat. OH, I might be getting why woman love EMS, no sweating in the gym.
What does it feel like?
Well it is weird, you lie back and the electro muscle stimulation machine is switched on. Then your muscles go ballistic, both slow and fast twitch. you are relaxed but your muscles just want to do what they want to do. You have no control over them.
What is my experience?
Well I like it, I don't use it very often as someone else seems to be using it, grrrrr. But what the heck they are paying and I am not. Hey, I only brought the machine.
It really is the lazy way to exercise
If you want to try it out , make a booking while our EMS price special is still on, or we can do you a good deal on your own machine.
Wonderful EMS Electrical Muscle Stimulation
What do customers think of electrical muscle stimulation
What do customers think of electrical muscle stimulation. We get customers get 4 to 6 treatments and when they are finished they get more.
Service Type: EMS electro muscle stimulation
If you are looking for a lazy way to build muscle and lose fat
If you are looking for a lazy way to build muscle and lose fat, you can find it here. In half a hour you can do a full day in the gym.
Will parking be easy to find?
Yes, we have 500 across the street from us, in The Canopy.
- Let’s visit the new Just Walk Out format WH Smith store at LaGuardia Airport in New York May 19, 2022
- Perfecting the digital newspaper and magazine experience for travellers May 17, 2022
- Strong interest in environmentally friendly stationery May 17, 2022
- Fair Work Commission decides to introduce 10 days paid family domestic violence into awards May 16, 2022
- Surging gift packaging sales in the newsagency May 15, 2022
- Untitled May 13, 2022
- We need better reporting of federal election debate over the minimum wage May 11, 2022
- The newspaper distribution mess in Melbourne leaves Melbourne airport without papers til 7:30am … May 10, 2022
- Strong Tobacco Station presence in Sydney May 8, 2022
- Can we sell a $3,750.00 item in a newsagency? May 8, 2022
- Using TikTok to reach a target audience and have fun with a competitor May 8, 2022
- Russia claims full control of Mariupol May 20, 2022
- NSW importer fined over dodgy COVID drugs May 20, 2022
- Vigilance key after Aust monkeypox cases May 20, 2022
- Albanese eyes off the nation’s top job May 20, 2022
- Labor tipped for narrow election victory May 20, 2022
- Morrison pitches housing as campaign ends May 20, 2022
- ‘WA’s been a focal point for this election, and I can’t tell you how happy I am that’s happened’ May 20, 2022
- Electioncast: The fierce battle in the campaign’s final days May 20, 2022
- The lettuce election: how the cost of living mugged leaders May 20, 2022
- A ‘WHO Pandemic Treaty’ conspiracy theory is the freedom movement’s last-minute scare campaign May 20, 2022