The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth ring us now
I read a very interesting article on ABC today regarding male pattern baldness. If you are balding watch out. One study from Madrid found out that out of 122 male patients admitted to hospitable with the virus, 79% were bald or had significant hair loss.
Which is quite a large percentage, what they think is male pattern baldness hair loss is often associated with high levels of the male sex hormones called androgens
These androgens seem to play a large role in the entry of Sars-cov2 which helps covid-19 get into the cells.
They believe it is because of a high level of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). But there is help at hand, take pumpkin seed oil which is cheap and easy to take or another DHT blocker such as saw palmetto. As a hair loss treatment for thinning hair and part of a hair care routine.
Personally, I think
Personally, as a hair loss treatment for hair growth. I think all men should take some days and no I don’t have shares in a pumpkin seed oil company.
Besides the benefits of more testosterone, it helps protect the prostate and hair loss. In fact, when taken in most cases more hair is grown. I take it on a daily basis and the good news is it is cheap.
Rather than recreate the great hair loss pieces of work I have posted the links.
We offer you a free men’s and women’s hair loss consultation, you can book online or over the phone.
- female pattern baldness more hair follicles
- great female pattern hair loss treatments
- hair thinning hair growth hair restoration
- laser therapy
- no hair transplant or hair transplants
- male and female hair loss
- male pattern hair loss in men
- treatments for those experiencing hair loss
- hair loss clinic with next to zero side effects
- and much more
Is parking easy to find?
Yes, we have 500 spaces across the street in The Canopy.
- What a terrific promotion of independent retail in Chichester, West Sussex November 28, 2023
- Talk about a newspaper cover-up November 28, 2023
- Newspapers and magazines more prominent at Paris transit locations than we see in Australia November 28, 2023
- Scandal at Sports Illustrated magazine over AI content and fake reporters November 28, 2023
- If you pitch shop local on business social media, how you source products matters November 26, 2023
- What is this? A centre for ants? November 29, 2023
- Forget slamming them, we should be encouraging MPs and the media to do their research by taking organised trips November 29, 2023
- Banning the Nazi salute won’t kill fascism’s re-emergence in Australia November 29, 2023
- Labor dealing with David Van disgraceful: Lidia Thorpe November 29, 2023
- America’s weird obsession with free speech and college campuses November 29, 2023