The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth Sydney
I read a very interesting article on the ABC today re male pattern baldness. If you are balding watch out. One study from Madrid found out that out of 122 male patients admitted to hospitable with the virus, 79% where bald or had significant hair loss.
Which is quite a large percentage, what they think is male pattern baldness hair loss is often associated with high levels of the male sex hormones called androgens
These androgens seem to pay a large role in the entry of Sars-cov2 which helps covid-19 get into the cells.
They believe it is because of a high level of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). But there is help at hand, take pumpkin seed oil which is cheap and easy to take or another DHT blocker such as saw palmetto. As a hair loss treatment for thinning hair and part of a hair care routine.
Personally, I think
Personally, as a hair loss treatment for hair growth. I think all men should take some daily and no I don’t have shares in a pumpkin seed oil company.
Besides the benefits of more testosterone, it helps protect the prostate and hair loss. In fact, when taken is most cases more hair is grown. I take it on a daily basis and the good news is it is cheap.
Rather than recreate the great hair loss pieces of work I have posted the links.
We offer you a free men and women hair loss consultation, you can book online or over the phone.
- female pattern baldness more hair follicles
- great female pattern hair loss treatments
- hair thinning hair growth hair restoration
- laser therapy
- no hair transplant or hair transplants
- male and female hair loss
- male pattern hair loss in men
- treatments for those experiencing hair loss
- hair loss clinic with next to zero side effects
- and much more
Is parking easy to find?
Yes, we have 500 spaces across the street in The Canopy.
- Let’s visit the new Just Walk Out format WH Smith store at LaGuardia Airport in New York May 19, 2022
- Perfecting the digital newspaper and magazine experience for travellers May 17, 2022
- Strong interest in environmentally friendly stationery May 17, 2022
- Fair Work Commission decides to introduce 10 days paid family domestic violence into awards May 16, 2022
- Surging gift packaging sales in the newsagency May 15, 2022
- Untitled May 13, 2022
- We need better reporting of federal election debate over the minimum wage May 11, 2022
- The newspaper distribution mess in Melbourne leaves Melbourne airport without papers til 7:30am … May 10, 2022
- Strong Tobacco Station presence in Sydney May 8, 2022
- Can we sell a $3,750.00 item in a newsagency? May 8, 2022
- Using TikTok to reach a target audience and have fun with a competitor May 8, 2022
- Early count shows swing from major parties May 21, 2022
- Greens pledge stable, effective government May 21, 2022
- Teal independents deceivers, frauds: Pyne May 21, 2022
- Ugly Kooyong campaign goes down to wire May 21, 2022
- Albanese v Morrison: polls close, and the count begins May 21, 2022
- PM seizes on boat turnback revelation May 21, 2022
- Grassroots campaigns can’t pick Qld result May 21, 2022
- Safe seats in doubt as Vic goes to polls May 21, 2022
- Albanese, Morrison cast votes in Sydney May 21, 2022
- About one in three people cast early vote May 20, 2022