Skin tightening collagen treatments Sydney whats it about
If age has got the better of you and fine lines have turned into wrinkles. It might be time to do something just for you. When you look younger you feel younger. When there are so many different skin care skin tightening treatments, it’s hard to know what it’s all about or which one is best for you. Which one in more effective and lasts the longest. Here I will attempt to go over the different options and treatments. All of these treatments are great at stimulating collagen, with the best being fractional RF and HIFU.
This blog is a high-level look at the treatments and is not meant to replace a consultation. Everyone’s skin is different, and a free consultation is offered, get an expert’s advice for nothing. Book online or over the phone.
Yes, light is great for tighter skin and skin repair. We use it by itself and in conjunction with other treatments. As a skin lift, in acne treatments or to finish off another treatment. This treatment effects the outer layer of the skin, up to 10 mm deep stimulating loads of collagen and elastin.
Laser, IPL or E-light Tighten Skin
Laser, IPL or E-light (E-light is a combination of IPL and RF) are very effective treatments for the top layers of the skin. There are varying treatment and facials, such as black doll gold mask collagen elastin fibres facials. Results can generally be seen right away.
RF stands for radio frequency and is used by itself and in conjunction with fractional RF and HIFU treatments. Where fractional RF and HIFU are deeper skin treatments and give longer lasting results. RF gives an instant result. We use RF to complement fractional RF and HIFU, to give the customers results before the full effect of the fractional RF and HIFU come.
Fractional RF treatments from machines such as Thermagie-CPT, deliver fantastic results. Most customer can expect half the results day one, but the full results could take six months. This sagging skin solution does deliver fantastic results, that last for years. It is one of the few treatments that can treat around the eyes.
HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is the newest treatment option and like Thermagie-CPT it delivers fantastic results that last and last. It is very effective at fat removal and tighter skin. It has different heads that treat different deeps of the skin. Both HIFU and fractional RF are interchangeable. Just as fractional RF most customers see half the result straight away and the rest after six months.
Hope this has helped
I hope this has cleared up a few questions about skin lifting. We have all of the above treatment options and can advise you on what treatment options are best for you and your skin. All you need to do is make a booking. Note all these treatments give a natural look unlike Botox and fillers.
Don’t forget to check out our great specials on diode laser hair removal laser, chin sculpting, radio frequency treatments, skin resurfacing and much more.
Don’t forget to check the specials link at the top of every page.
No medical team nasty injectables anti wrinkle injections dermal fillers used here, just safe and effective treatments. Don’t forget our get specials on laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation, fine lines and wrinkles treatment, skin treatments, lifting treatment and much more.
We offer you face neck free consultation, where you can get an expert’s advice for you and your skin.
Skin tightening collagen treatment Sydney what's it about #1
Skin tightening collagen treatment Sydney what's it about - This blog is about light, IPL and E-light, laser, RF, fraction RF and HIFU. Book now, call us.
Service Type: Free consultations
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart
- COVID-19 vaccine bookings now available for 30-39 CanberransCanberrans between the ages of 30-39 can now book in for a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination at an ACT COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Clinic.
- Extension of stay-at-home requirement for South East QueenslandACT Government extends stay-at-home requirement for 11 Local Government Areas in South East Queensland until at least 4:00 pm Sunday 8 August 2021.
- Stay-at-home requirement for 11 Queensland LGAsThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement from 4.00pm today, Saturday 31 July 2021.
- Changes to travel requirements – South Australia, Victoria and regional NSWThe ACT Government will lift the stay-at-home orders in place for South Australia, Victoria, and the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council and Cabonne Shire Council local government areas (LGAs).
- Update on COVID-19 situation in the ACTThere are no active cases in the ACT and our latest wastewater results, received today, are negative for COVID-19 fragments in the ACT catchment.
- New exposure sites in Goulburn and MarulanNew COVID-19 exposure locations in Goulburn and Marulan.
- Evolving situation in regional NSWStay-at-home requirements for anyone who leaves the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council or Cabonne Shire Council local government areas.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers returning from South AustraliaThe ACT Government will implement a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves South Australia after 11.59pm 20 July 2021.
- New exposure locations in South AustraliaThe South Australian Government has released a number of new exposure locations and announced enhanced restrictions.
- Work to begin on expanding COVID vaccine eligibilityCanberra’s vaccination rate is among the highest in the nation, with more than two in five ACT adults having had their first vaccination, and 16 percent fully vaccinated.