The Top 8 Benefits of Thermagie-CPT Xara Skin Clinic Sydney
The Top 8 Benefits of Thermagie-CPT Xara Skin Clinic Sydney
Thermagie-CPT is a non-invasive anti ageing treatment. Introduced around a decade back, around 80 countries of the world use Thermagie-CPT treatments to treat millions of customers. The Thermagie-CPT treatment is often preferred over invasive cosmetic procedures. As it is painless and addresses many skin issues in a single treatment.
With the same positive results as other procedures such as dermal fillers. The Thermagie-CPT treatment offers various skin solutions like tightening of sagging skin. Smoothing the skin surface, reducing the appearance of skin wrinkles. Using radio frequency energy to stimulate the growth of collagen. People with wrinkles, jowls, scowl lines, forehead lines, heavy eye hoods, sagging skin, unsightly bulges, cellulite, uneven skin, crow’s feet and acne scars could opt for Thermagie-CPT treatment.
Thermagie-CPT offers numerous advantages. Here are some of them:
#1 Targeted Results
Thermagie-CPT is a targeted treatment which means it works precisely on the skin by identifying the problem and bringing defined results to the patient. The results, are usually visible from the first session. Most people notice improvements straight away, with further improvements over a period of up to six months and some improvements over a period of up to six months.
Thermagie-CPT is a non-invasive and safe procedure, which is ideal for people unwilling and scared to go under the knife. The process is less painful than surgical procedures like facelifts.
#3 Skin Types
The Thermagie-CPT treatment works on all kinds of skin – oily, dry and normal. All kinds of skin experience the impacts of ageing and Thermagie-CPT offers a viable solution. Thermagie-CPT is a whole body treatment, hands, legs, face back etc.
Patients need not take off from work to undergo treatment with the Thermagie-CPT in Sydney procedure. After the treatment the customer can return home. As such, it is less expensive than those procedures where the customer has to remain at the clinic for post-surgical monitoring purposes.
#5 Stimulates Collagen
The Thermagie-CPT procedure works by stimulating the existing collagen cells to produce more collagen. The radio frequency energy delivered to the skin works by breaking down the old collagen cells, which then prompts the brain to replace these cells with stronger and healthier collagen.
#6 Younger Look
With the Thermagie-CPT process, the patient naturally receives a younger looking skin. We call it “natural” because the person doesn’t have to undergo any chemical or invasive procedures like Botox injections and plastic surgery to retain youthful skin.
#7 No Skin Damage
Other skin treatment processes might damage the skin surface, but Thermagie-CPT doesn’t, AT ALL! The radio frequency waves penetrate the skin without any damage and stimulate collagen production. There is no downtime, which means patients don’t have to worry about flaking, scabbing, blistering or excessive redness. The patient might feel flushed after the treatment, but the effect subsides quickly.
The Thermagie-CPT treatment is FDA approval and 0 thousands of people around the globe get this treatment.
The Top 8 Benefits of Thermagie-CPT Xara Skin Clinic Sydney.
Thermagie-CPT Procedure in Brief
The time taken to perform the Thermagie-CPT procedure on the face or around eyes takes around 45 minutes, and the other body areas take around 90 minutes.
In this, the cosmetic specialist takes a hand piece with a flat tip and presses it on the target area for the radio frequency (RF) energy to flow into the deeper layers of the skin. The heat from the radio frequency tightens the skin and stimulates the existing collagen cells to produce more collagen over time, leading to smoother and finer texture skin. This step is followed by a cooling period, which is undertaken to prevent the skin from burning as the radio frequency energy is released. The cooling period is followed by a heating period. If the heat is felt on the skin, it implies that the energy flow is successfully penetrating the deeper layers of the skin.
The Thermagie-CPT procedure doesn’t give an instant result, neither does any other skin lifting treatment. It’s not like you will leave the session with a new face! Results come gradually. The difference is noticeable as early as the day after. As the collagen regeneration continues. The skin texture and tone of the targeted area will continue to improve over a period of six months.
4.8 out of 5 - 27 reviews
- The Canopy Lane Cove on Birdwood Lane opposite Xara Skin Clinic
- The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth Sydney
- Best facial Treatment Oily Skin Your Best Skincare Option
- How Does Thermagie-CPT Work?
- Tattoo Removal Process What is the Process of Getting a Tattoo Removed?
- Natural non invasive breast lift enlargement Sydney safe
- When are we going to reopen Xara Skin Clinic Sydney Lane Cove?
- Non surgical larger firmer breast lift shaping enhancement Sydney
- Laser tattoo removal treatment after care what’s involved?
- Dry Skin Care – Best Treatments for Dry Skin – Sydney #1
- Fat Freezing Cheapest Cool Sculpting Specials Sydney Deal
- Laser clinic treatments cost price bargains North Sydney
- Fractional bipolar RF treatment facelift cost price Sydney
- Skin tightening collagen treatments Sydney whats it about
- HIFU Fat Removal | HIFU skin tightening treatment Sydney
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Hair curling - a guideYour hair curling options from bobby pins to hair rollers
- Makeup for mature womenProducts and principles to make older skin look great
- Facial taping for wrinklesA new beauty trend to fight the signs of age
- Acne products - how do they work?A quick survey of acne treatments
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts Kimberly Truong
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work Julia Malacoff
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month Erin Lukas
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death Alyssa Hardy
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video Alicia Brunker