The best non-surgical fat removal cool sculpting #1 procedure
The best non-surgical fat removal cool sculpting #1 procedure
The best non-surgical fat removal cool sculpting #1 procedure. Among many fat reduction treatments, cool sculpting is the most popular since 2010. This body sculpting freezing treatment, also known fat freezing, gained a lot of appreciation as a replacement for liposuction. This body sculpting treatment is capable of handling hard to shift fat and excess fat like abs, outer thighs, underarm fat, upper arms, double chin and heavy thighs with next to zero side effects.
How does Cool Sculpting work?
The best non-surgical procedure of cool sculpting treatment includes vacuum like rounded paddles to suck the fat into a cup that is first heated and then cooled to cold temperatures -five degrees or less. The cooling is cold enough to freeze the cells used to store fat but not cold enough to damage other cells.
The body then removes the dead unwanted cells are eliminated by the body through the metabolic process and lymphatic system to break down fat. This is a non-surgical procedure which takes around 1 hour for a vast reduction in fat from parts of the body.
The customer lies on a bed or sits on a comfortable chair during the body sculpting weight loss treatment. The skin specialist will freeze the fat cells in the treated area with the help of a cooling panel. The feeling individuals get at the time of crystallisation is a little uncomfortable. Heating and cooling periods are simultaneously felt in the body.
Unlike the painful subcutaneous fat procedures and non surgical liposuction surgery. Freezing fat allows the customer to relax and enjoy the process of without surgery.
Is everyone eligible for Fat Freezing?
Body sculpting cool sculpting has its limitations if the fat is being replaced with new fat due to diet or if the body it storing the dead cells that were used to store fat as new fat cells. Customers will find it not so effective, it is great for removing fat from those hard to remove places.
Freezing fat is a great alternative to liposuction. Before starting the procedure, an expert would check your skin type and quality, the thickness of the tissue and your age. Most customers are eligible for the process. Before we under take a freezing fat treatment we will ask about your medical history.
If we are unsure we might ask you to see your GP first. Your body needs to have a certain fat percentage to be eligible.
This treatment is only beneficial if the suction panels can easily access and treat the area. If the tissues are not firm and thin, cool sculpting cannot show you desired results. But don’t worry laser liposuction or fat cavitation might be a better treatment for you.
What can you expect?
To reach the desired results, it may take more than a single treatment with the specialist. Those who promise you magical results in a single treatment may not be giving the right information.
You will see the desired results after a few treatments. After a treatment, most of our customers see around a 25% to 30% reduction in fat in the treated area. This treatment works well if you are looking for spot removal of fat, reduction of waistline and reducing bulges in certain areas.
A word of note: Cool sculpting removes hard to shift fat from the body
Your body consists of muscle which weights much more than fat and fat freezing works to reduce fat from certain areas. You may see zero or a slight change in weight after completing the process. However, controlling the ugly bulges of invasive fat in your body means a lot, and you may lessen up to two sizes in clothing.
Is it temporary?
To your surprise, cool sculpting is a permanent treatment to remove stubborn areas of fat. However, just like any other medical treatment, it requires certain restrictive measures. If you want to maintain the positive effects of removing fat by freezing. You need to control your nutrition intake and follow a healthy regime.
Is it safe to undergo this treatment?
As this is a procedure without surgery, it is much safer than other invasive procedures. Risks attached to this procedure is very low, compared to other treatments. However, before undergoing the treatment, it is better to discuss potential risks with your doctor for clarity and preparedness.
If you are planning to reduce fat for a special occasion like a wedding. You should consult a physician at least four months before the special event. While fat freezing FDA approved is an instantaneous process. It takes time for the body metabolism to dispel the disintegrated fat from the body. The ideal time for visibility of the treatment effects is around twelve weeks.
- removal areas of fat
- suborn areas love handles, bra fat, body fat
- invasive fat treatments
- treatment site body fat bra fat
- see us on Facebook Twitter
- after the treatments there can be a a little redness swelling for so people
- safe and effective almost no side effect
- Xara Skin Clinic experts in skin care
- and much more
Is where we work out if you are a good candidate for this body sculpting freezing fat unwanted fat treatment. First we locate the pockets of fat. Agree on the treatment area, work out a treatment plan. Go over any possible side effects. Then we start the treatment healthy lifestyle optional. You will be please to know this treatment has a skin tightening effect and near zero recovery time.
For more information on this and other procedures contact Xara Skin Clinic skin care at 02 9420 9777 or 0432590992.
Other great treatments
- skin tightening
- diode laser hair removal
- anti wrinkle LED light therapy
- IPL laser hair removal
- and much more
What we don’t do
- plastic surgeon or plastic surgery
- plastic surgeons fat treatment
- surgical fat reduction, dermal fillers
- excessive sweating treatments
The best to kill fat cells and get rid of fat treatment
The best to kill fat cells and get rid of fat treatment cool sculpting. Among many effective fat treatments, freezing fat is the most popular since 2010. Read more about
Service Type: Free consultations
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Surround yourself with beautiful, pure scentsNot all aromatherapy oils or fragranced candles are the real deal
- Review: Revlon ColorStay Overtime LipColorFor beautiful-looking lips you'll find the ColorStay Overtime LipColor hard to beat
- Alternative hayfever remediesBeat the sneezing without anti-histamines
- 8 simple steps to treat your acneTop tips for preventing and curing acne
- Novice make-up mistakes to avoidFoundation, blush or lipstick - what not to do
- Tips to avoiding packing on those extra holiday poundsLook great over the holiday despite all the temptations
- Beating hayfever with supplementsSome nutritional ideas to beat the seasonal sneezing
- Jean rise - one size doesn't fit allFind jeans with the fit you really want
- A history of piercingFace and body piercing have a longer history than you'd think!
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart