Fantastic hair removal IPL and laser Sydney #1 safest effective
If you are looking for painless safest effective solutions to remove hair you have found it. We have very effective treatments to remove you hair, without the pain. Why would you use the medieval treatments such as waxing or pulling hairs out? Surly by now we have grown up and know we can get better, safer and more effective clinics treatment. That saves you time and money.
Now some people might think that IPL hair removal comes second to laser. Well that is not true, IPL is better than laser treatments for most treatments. That tends to be the vast majority the have dark hair. In fact the most and best reviews we have had are from IPL hair removal. But the problem with IPL is it doesn’t suit all skin types and hair colours.
Which is why lots of clinics that can only afford one machine go for a laser. At Xara we have both machines to offer our customers the beast treatment for them and their skin. Our machine is the gold standard of hair removal. It is a three frequency of lasers device, it attacks all parts of the hair follicle.
755nm Alexandrite laser
The Alexandrite wavelength has a more powerful melanin energy absorption, which makes it ideal of light coloured and thin hair.
808nm diode laser
This is the top standard in hair removal laser hair removal laser and offers deep penetration of the follicle and high average power, This allows us to target the hair bulge and bulb of the follicle. This wavelength is safest for darker skin type, great for upper lip.
1064nm YAG laser
This wavelengths is great for the darkest skin type and allows us to target the hair follicle bulb and papilla. This is great for unwanted hair, deeply embedded hair for areas such as the scalp, armpits and pubic areas.
After the leading treatments
We don’t roll out ten year old machines and pretend they are the new. We relace our machine’s to make sure our customers are getting the leading treatment options available. Even if we have a fantastic machine that is giving great results. We will get a new machine and see if the new machine is getting better results. The last thing we want is our fantastic customers not getting the most amazing skin care services available.
Some of our fantastic treatments include
- laser hair removal skin treatments hair reduction
- LED light therapy for your skin concerns facial acne peels
- picosecond pigmentation removal
- facial skin tightening
- and much more
Don’t forget to check our specials on underarms, legs, chest and full body reduced price and other amazing prices on our specials page.
No medical team or medical grade cosmetic injectables anti wrinkle injectable dermal fillers lip, why? Because unlike cosmetic injections anti wrinkle injections
Why not come and see us? We are right near the CBD area in Lane Cove. But unlike the the CBD area we have stacks of mostly three hour parking. Why not make a day of it and come and see us? We have great restaurants and cafes right next to us, We have the major supermarkets right next to us, so why not make a booking today?
We are you local amazing laser derma solutions near me
We are you local amazing laser derma solutions near me. If you are after the safest and most effective solutions for removing hair you have found it.
Service Type: Complimentary consultation
Is it easy to get parking?
Yes, just Google The Canopy, there are 500 there.
Is the removal of hairs permanent?
Very close the body at poking up hairs where there has been none.
- Shopping WH Smith at Perth airport June 23, 2022
- VIC newsagents: you have 1 more day to improve ventilation in-store to access a $500 grant June 22, 2022
- Questions from newsagents on websites June 21, 2022
- Google needs to do better in managing business reviews June 21, 2022
- Free online workshop: Websites for newsagents June 20, 2022
- The nursery opportunity for Aussie newsagents June 19, 2022
- Promoting magazine range June 17, 2022
- The battle for early toy sales June 16, 2022
- How small business retailers can manage and be prepared for the increase in labour cost June 15, 2022
- ACM announces significant price increases to regional newspapers June 14, 2022
- Local school parent groups and charities need to change their approach to asking small business retailers for donations June 13, 2022
- US ex-cop who killed Damond to be freed June 24, 2022
- US top court overturns Roe v Wade ruling June 24, 2022
- Believe in RBA to avoid recession: Lowe June 24, 2022
- Bluey is king of the kids with close to a million viewers June 24, 2022
- The US Supreme Court declares open season on America June 24, 2022
- Who are teal voters really? Angry Liberals or clever Labor and Greens voters? June 24, 2022
- Health Minister Mark Butler acts after ‘concerning’ Crikey revelations on Hillsong-linked rehab June 24, 2022
- Michael Winkler’s Grimmish is a self-published literary success — but what of history’s other homemade triumphs? June 24, 2022
- Blinkered, narcissistic tome misses what’s really going in the West. But maybe that’s a good thing June 24, 2022
- Qantas has gone from beloved to disgraced by ‘treating the public with total disdain’ June 24, 2022