If you are looking for body-sculpting cellulite treatment then killing some fat cells is a great start. But there is more cellulite reduction, chin sculpting, and no more double chin. Our other fantastic skin treatments include our non-surgical facelift or non-surgical facelift, radio frequency skin tightening and much more.
To top it off we offer you a Complementary consultation, you can book online or on the phone.
If you have been looking for body contouring body sculpting. You are looking in the wrong place. Go to Xara's in Lane Cove for the experts. Ask us about a combined freezing fat and fat cavitation treatment. Our machine is the latest technology and computer controlled. Book a free consultation and kill some fat cells today.
Looking for a great deal on body sculpting fat cavitation cellulite treatment. They are the experts in fat cavitation, cellulite treatment and RF treatments skin. Who better to go to than Sydney's top skin clinic? Come and see us today.
Do you want a great deal on cool sculpting? Then make a U-turn and head off to the Cove. You only have to have a look at our website and see actual treatment pictures. We use the machines ourselves, so we know they are safe. Phone us today, and ask us about our double chin sculpting.
Been thinking about Cryolipolysis? Why settle for second best? Go to the Cove we are the freezing fat experts near you. Take advantage of our specials while they last.
Wanting body sculpting laser liposuction? Why not go to Sydney's experts in Laser Liposuction? We have the latest 3rd generation laser liposuction where you can measure stubborn fat results after just one session. Book an $0 consultation now.
- clinics reduction skin in the treatment areas
- team lip enhancements
Non-surgical low-risk procedures are medical interventions that do not involve incisions or cutting of the skin and carry a low risk of complications. These procedures are often performed using minimally invasive techniques, such as injections, lasers, or other non-invasive devices. Non-surgical procedures have become increasingly popular in recent years, as they offer patients the benefits of cosmetic or medical treatments without the downtime, scarring, or risks associated with surgery.
Non-surgical low-risk procedures can be classified into several categories based on their intended purpose, such as cosmetic, dermatological, or therapeutic. Some of the most common non-surgical low-risk procedures are discussed below.
- Botox: Botox injections are a popular cosmetic treatment that is used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The procedure involves injecting a small amount of botulinum toxin into the targeted muscle, which temporarily paralyzes the muscle and smoothens the skin.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers are injectable substances that are used to restore volume to the face, lips, and hands. They are often made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body, and can be used to treat wrinkles, fine lines, and hollow areas.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are a non-surgical treatment that involves applying a chemical solution to the skin to remove the outer layers and reveal smoother, brighter skin. The procedure can be used to treat acne scars, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Laser Hair Removal: Laser hair removal is a popular dermatological treatment that uses laser energy to destroy hair follicles, reducing the growth of unwanted hair.
- IPL Therapy: IPL therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses intense pulsed light to treat skin concerns such as rosacea, acne, and sun damage.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical skin resurfacing procedure that uses a diamond-tipped wand to gently remove the outer layers of dead skin cells, revealing smoother, brighter skin.
- Ultrasound Therapy: Ultrasound therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses sound waves to promote healing and reduce pain. It is commonly used to treat concerns such as tendonitis, arthritis, and soft tissue injuries.
- Shockwave Therapy: Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses high-intensity sound waves to treat problems such as plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, and chronic pain.
- PRP Therapy: PRP therapy involves injecting a patient's own blood plasma, which is rich in platelets and growth factors, into the affected area to promote healing and tissue regeneration. It is commonly used to treat joint pain, tendonitis, and muscle injuries.
Areas we service Lower North Shore and beyond, Chatswood NSW, Riverview, Gladesville, Longueville, St Leonards, Crows Nest, North Sydney, Naremburn, Greenwich, Ryde, Hunters Hill, Willoughby, Roseville, Rose Bay, Rouse Hill, Bondi Junction, Vaucluse, Darlinghurst, Paddington, Double Bay, Balmain, Mosman, Cremorne, Neutral Bay, Northbridge, Castle Hill, Northwood, Wollstonecraft and more.
Don't go past these Amazing Solutions
Check out these Fantastic Products
Non-surgical low-risk procedures offer patients a range of benefits, including minimal downtime, less pain and discomfort, and fewer risks compared to surgery. However, as with any procedure, there are some potential risks and complications associated with these treatments. It is important for patients to discuss their medical history and any potential risks with their healthcare provider before undergoing any non-surgical procedure.
Come into Xara Skin Clinic ™ Clinic Shop
Why not come and start your body contouring kill fat cells fat reduction treatment today? For an all-over whole body experience, come and see us. Come and relax in our opulent ambience, welcoming staff, the scent of essential oils, calming music, and the soft cool breeze. We are the beauty and skincare experts for world-class, exclusive treatments and products.
There are four Council car parks in Lane Cove village. Parking should not be a problem. Please pay us a visit. We are Xara Skin Clinic™ access via Birdwood Ln.
Let us help you to a more youthfull leaner me phone us now
Let us help you to a more youthfull leaner me phone us now. If you want to remove fat, Xara Skin Clinic is the Lane Cove expert.
Service Type: Complimentary consultation
What is the best body sculpting solution?
We think HIFU High Intensity Focused Ultrasound is. Why because you can see results from day one and it can remove fatty tissue and tighten the skin in a single treatment.
Will parking be a problem?
No we have more than enough.
Come and visit us, customers who require more than one treatment, ask us for a package price. We are one of the North Shore’s best secrets. Customers that can't find us, remember second-floor access via Birdwood Ln or watch this. Click Here.
Come and see us, we are one of Lane Cove's best secrets. We are one of the best, one-stop beauty salons and skin care clinics near you.