Latest diode laser hair removal light hair dark skin Sydney
Latest in fantastic hair removal for more skin type Sydney
We just picked up our latest hair reduction machine and it is a beauty. It is the latest model and what we consider one of the best machines on the market today. We know our wonderful customers expect the safest and most effective treatments for most skins. That is what we will deliver with this machine. We know our current hair removal machine is a great machine and it delivers fantastic results. It only has one problem with skin tones and that’s it’s not as effective for white on blond hair and we can’t effectively treats customers with skin that is dark.
A gold standard hair removal machine for everyone
With this machine we will be able to more effectively treat customers with lighter hair colours. We will also be able to effectively treat darker skinned customers. How you may ask? This effective hair removal machine has three wavelengths, 755nm Alexandrite for lighter skinned customers, diode 800nm and 1064nm YAG for customers with skin that is darker. Or all three wavelengths at once to target all parts of the hair. When we hit your hair with this beauty it will not know what hit it. The hair follicle will have the white flag up in no time. BTW this laser is also great for skin rejuvenation.
What is the process?
It is the same as our IPL hair removal. Please shave the area two days before your appointment to allow for a little hair growth. We cover the area will a cooling gel and fire the laser light at the hair. When we have covered the whole area, the treatment is complete. The gel is removed, the area is oiled and it’s time to go. Stay out of the sun, swimming pool and avoid strenuous exercise or abrasion for a few days.
I have had my first treatment with the new machine, what does it feel like? Well nothing, just a slight warming or cooling when it is turned on, where the head is. I will update this post on how effective it is on white hair, that is the hardest hair to remove.
The latest removal of hair treatments, to remove unwanted hair by attacking hair follicles.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is this permanent hair reduction?
A. It is as permanent hair reduction as the body allows, it’s great a poking a hair follicle where there has been none.
Why not call us for and ask for a package price, we offer discounts on full body treatments? Finally a laser for most skin types, safe and effective for darker skin types. While you are here, have a look at our specials for picosecond YAG laser tattoo removal, we have tattoo removal at really great prices.
While we haven’t had an ingrown hairs customer, Google tells us this laser treatment will fix the problem. We are Sydney’s experts in skin treatments. So, why not book a free consultation today. You can book over the phone or online. What’s more there is plenty of mostly three hours free parking.
Other great treatments
- LED light therapy skin tightening
- skin resurfacing
- laser treatments for your skin concerns and sensitive skin
- skin and hair treatments laser
- no, skin needling, medical team or medical grade anti wrinkles injections dermal fillers required
- great skin treatments
- and much more
A medical team or anti wrinkles injections are not required, we have much better treatments that give you a better outcome.
Come in to Xara Skin Clinic ™.
Talk to us today about laser hair removal treatments today. For an all over whole body experience come and see us. Come and relax in our opulent ambiance, welcoming staff, the scent of essential oils, calming music, the soft cool breeze. For world class, exclusive treatments and products, we are the beauty and skin care experts.
There are four free Council car parks in the Lane Cove village. Parking should not be a problem. Please pay us a visit. We are, Xara Skin Clinic™ access via Birdwood Lane. We are the Sydney’s best secret.
Latest laser hair removal treatments for light hair Sydney
Latest laser hair removal treatment for light hair Sydney - The latest in fantastic three wavelengths laser hair removal laser for light coloured hair.
Service Type: Free consultations
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart
- Stay-at-home requirement for 11 Queensland LGAsThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement from 4.00pm today, Saturday 31 July 2021.
- Changes to travel requirements – South Australia, Victoria and regional NSWThe ACT Government will lift the stay-at-home orders in place for South Australia, Victoria, and the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council and Cabonne Shire Council local government areas (LGAs).
- Update on COVID-19 situation in the ACTThere are no active cases in the ACT and our latest wastewater results, received today, are negative for COVID-19 fragments in the ACT catchment.
- New exposure sites in Goulburn and MarulanNew COVID-19 exposure locations in Goulburn and Marulan.
- Evolving situation in regional NSWStay-at-home requirements for anyone who leaves the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council or Cabonne Shire Council local government areas.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers returning from South AustraliaThe ACT Government will implement a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves South Australia after 11.59pm 20 July 2021.
- New exposure locations in South AustraliaThe South Australian Government has released a number of new exposure locations and announced enhanced restrictions.
- Work to begin on expanding COVID vaccine eligibilityCanberra’s vaccination rate is among the highest in the nation, with more than two in five ACT adults having had their first vaccination, and 16 percent fully vaccinated.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers from VictoriaThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves Victoria after 11.59pm tonight (15 July 2021) and then enters the ACT.
- Travel requirements for NT and WA liftedACT Government will lift its watch and assess requirements for the NT and WA from 6:30pm Tuesday 13 July 2021.