Look at what our neighbor did to us didn’t ring or contact us
Almost a month ago the building next door 79-83 Longueville Rd, Lane Cove fell onto our balcony. Our clinic manager was waiting for a late client and was getting a little sun on the balcony. The late client turned up a she went inside. The side of the building then fell onto our balcony.
Our clinic manager could have been killed or badly injured. Bits of the build continued to fall for four days.
Even though the police, council and fire departments came out. Do you think we can get the building owner's detail? No. We finally managed to get the strata managing agents Verdun Walsh Strata Management weeks later, but do you think they will give us the owner's details? No.
A month ago we sent an invoice to the strata for damage and lost trade, a month later the invoice has not been paid.
Damage to the air con unit
As you can see from the air conditioning unit if that was damage to a person they could be in real trouble. We had a replacement planned for the facial boards for the last two months, which was delayed. I hate to think what would have happened if they started working with their power tools. If it came down to doing nothing surely the power tools would have caused it?
Four year worth of growth
It took four years for the planter boxes to fill out and seconds to crush them. I spoke to the restaurant owner Little Red Robin and he said he was walking away from the restaurant and heard a noise. Looked behind and saw the wall coming down, I think he brought a lottery ticket that day.
- find email service find view search
- What a terrific promotion of independent retail in Chichester, West Sussex November 28, 2023
- Talk about a newspaper cover-up November 28, 2023
- Newspapers and magazines more prominent at Paris transit locations than we see in Australia November 28, 2023
- Scandal at Sports Illustrated magazine over AI content and fake reporters November 28, 2023
- If you pitch shop local on business social media, how you source products matters November 26, 2023
- What is this? A centre for ants? November 29, 2023
- Forget slamming them, we should be encouraging MPs and the media to do their research by taking organised trips November 29, 2023
- Banning the Nazi salute won’t kill fascism’s re-emergence in Australia November 29, 2023
- Labor dealing with David Van disgraceful: Lidia Thorpe November 29, 2023
- America’s weird obsession with free speech and college campuses November 29, 2023