Hit and run from 79-83 Longueville Rd Lane Cove
Almost a month ago the building next door 79-83 Longueville Rd, Lane Cove fell on to our balcony. Our clinic manager was waiting for a late client and was getting a little sun on the balcony. The late client turned up a she went in side. The side of the building then fell on to our balcony.
Our clinic manage could have been killed or badly injured. Even though the police, council and fire departments came out. Do you think we can get the building owners detail? No. We finally managed to get the strata managing agents Verdun Walsh Strata Management weeks latter, but do you think they will give us the owners details? No.
A month ago we sent an invoice to the strata for damage and lost trade, a month latter the invoice has not been paid.
Damage to air con unit
As you can see from the air conditioning unit, if that was damage to a person they could be in real trouble. We had a replacement planned for the facial boards for the last two months, which was delayed. I hate to think what would have happened if they started work with their power tools. If it came down doing nothing surly the power tools would have caused it?
Four year worth of growth
It took four years for the planter boxes to fill out and seconds to crush them. I spoke to the restaurant owner Little Red Robin and he said he was walking a way from the restaurant and heard a noise. Looked behind and saw the wall coming down, I think he brought a lottery ticket that day.
- Top US growth grands August 16, 2022
- More self-serve lottery kiosks in New York August 15, 2022
- Inspiration behind the counter at Measure Twice in Brooklyn, New York August 14, 2022
- US Halloween cards range shows how big the season is August 13, 2022
- Visiting Iconic on Mulberry Street, New York August 12, 2022
- Stunning Father’s Day display August 11, 2022
- A new business insights dashboard in newsagency software offers newsagents a bright pathway August 9, 2022
- A New York card shop used GoFundMe too help recover from a huge fire August 9, 2022
- Hey magazine publishers, it’s not that hard to pitch local newsagents August 8, 2022
- Advice: never let someone else setup your Google business profile August 7, 2022
- What a good shout out about newsagents … August 7, 2022
- Monthly CPI could be volatile, ABS warns August 16, 2022
- MKR and Masked Singer starting to run out of puff August 16, 2022
- Morrison betrayed Australia, says Andrews August 16, 2022
- BHP puts Blackwater South coal mine on ice August 16, 2022
- ‘We had to stop him from swearing himself in as Australian of the Year’: Grace Tame leads the charge against ex-PM August 16, 2022
- ‘Ordinary’ or ‘outrageous’: a handy guide to who is saying what about Morrison’s ministerial self-appointments August 16, 2022
- David Hurley did exactly what he was supposed to do. Spare us activist G-Gs August 16, 2022
- Mal-adjustment … secret Morrison business … Hurley whirly August 16, 2022
- Morrison and Pompeo: an off-the-books foreign policy bond that needs probing August 16, 2022
- Suspected QAnon figure Ron Watkins has gone dark and tried to scrub his internet history since being spotted in Australia August 16, 2022