Picosecond laser rejuvenation tattoo pigmentation removal Sydney
We have just placed our order for our new ultra short pico laser. Why I may hear you ask, because we believe in bring our customers and safest and most effective treatments available. We already have two lasers that deliver great results. Why not come in for a free consultation? Book online or over the phone.
Pico laser Sydney
But we believe that we can deliver better, safer and faster results with this new laser. Once again, we have not purchased the cheapest machine. But the best machine, because that's what our customers expect from us and that's what we deliver.
Benefits of a Pico laser
Pico lasers are a faster laser. That has much quicker pulse width than your tradition laser. Which means more energy in a much shorter time. Resulting in a better treatment. It is ninety times faster than a traditional laser and twenty times stronger. Which means less damage to surrounding skin. The number of treatments is less. Treated safely and effectively.
What can I expect in Pico Laser Treatment?
If you have had traditional laser treatments, you won't notice much in the feel. You will notice a tap sensation when the laser is fired. An increase in heat maybe felt at the treatment area. What you will notice is the results are much better and come much faster from the ultra short pulse of laser. To break up the tattoo ink into tiny particles from the photoacoustic effect.
What can the Pico Laser Treat?
Really everything a nanosecond laser can treat but better. Below are just some of the treatments. Such as our fantastic carbon laser facial, great laser tattoo removal and more, all in our Lane Cove clinic.
Because our high technology pulses clinical system treatments achieve fantastic results with next to no downtime, not weeks.
- Remove freckles and age spots
- Remove all kinds of laser tattoo removal
- Mole, birthmark, sun and age spot removal
- Laser skin whitening
- Skin concerns fine lines removal
- Skin rejuvenation suitable for all skin types
- Melasma pigmentation
- Acne, acne scars and acne scarring
- Pigmented lesions and pigmentation spots and more
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Laser rejuvenation skin treatments
- Skin treatment for acne scars
- Reduction in pore size increase in collagen
- Laser face lift skin treatments
- Effectively remove all kinds of cosmetic tattoos
- All most zero side effects, recovery time
- Anti-ageing collagen and elastin treatment
- And much more
The gold standard in laser tattoo removal, pigmentation treatments and rejuvenation treatments.
Other great treatments include LED light therapy, laser hair removal and double chin sculpting. BTW we just got our great new LED light therapy machine, it's fantastic.
Why not make a booking for a free consultation, start your treatment plan and experience the Xara Skin Clinic laser clinic difference? Don't for get to check out our great specials on laser hair removal.
Frequently asked Questions
The FAQ's can be found at the bottom.
Tattoo skin treatments
Pico laser rejuvenation tattoos pigment removal near me
Pico laser rejuvenation tattoos pigment removal near me. This advanced laser treatment helps you in the most safest removal of Tattoo, Pigmentation.
Service Type: Complimentary consultation
Fantastic pico second video of the removal of a tattoo near you
Fantastic pico second video of the removal of a tattoo near you. This advanced laser treatment helps you in the most safest removal of Tattoo, Pigmentation.
Why is a pico second laser a better laser
Because the pulse width is so short a higher energy power can be used without damage to the skin
What treatments can you do with that laser
Pigmentation, tattoo, vein removal, rejuvenation and lifting of the skin
Is there parking for me?
Yes, drive to The Canopy, where there is 500 car parks.
- Shopping WH Smith at Perth airport June 23, 2022
- VIC newsagents: you have 1 more day to improve ventilation in-store to access a $500 grant June 22, 2022
- Questions from newsagents on websites June 21, 2022
- Google needs to do better in managing business reviews June 21, 2022
- Free online workshop: Websites for newsagents June 20, 2022
- The nursery opportunity for Aussie newsagents June 19, 2022
- Promoting magazine range June 17, 2022
- The battle for early toy sales June 16, 2022
- How small business retailers can manage and be prepared for the increase in labour cost June 15, 2022
- ACM announces significant price increases to regional newspapers June 14, 2022
- Local school parent groups and charities need to change their approach to asking small business retailers for donations June 13, 2022
- US ex-cop who killed Damond to be freed June 24, 2022
- US top court overturns Roe v Wade ruling June 24, 2022
- Believe in RBA to avoid recession: Lowe June 24, 2022
- Bluey is king of the kids with close to a million viewers June 24, 2022
- The US Supreme Court declares open season on America June 24, 2022
- Who are teal voters really? Angry Liberals or clever Labor and Greens voters? June 24, 2022
- Health Minister Mark Butler acts after ‘concerning’ Crikey revelations on Hillsong-linked rehab June 24, 2022
- Michael Winkler’s Grimmish is a self-published literary success — but what of history’s other homemade triumphs? June 24, 2022
- Blinkered, narcissistic tome misses what’s really going in the West. But maybe that’s a good thing June 24, 2022
- Qantas has gone from beloved to disgraced by ‘treating the public with total disdain’ June 24, 2022