Fantastic new products serums Sydney at amazing prices #1 best
We are bringing you even more superb serums and products at wonderful prices. We are waiting on a new shipment of products and serums. Yes, we know we just landed some new serums and offerings in September. Around twenty thousand dollars worth, so we were well stocked except our skin whitening has sold out. But don’t worry we are expect another forty units to come soon.
*** note the picture is just a holding picture until the new offerings come in
Here are just a few from last month
We have a plant stem cell serum, which Christine thinks is fantastic. We got a sample with our laser order and it has all gone. To save me typing it here is an extract from the shop page.
This is an incredibly potent serum with plant stem cells, HA, matrixyl 3000, vitamin C, CoQ10, Niacinamide, MSM and peptides.
Cyro Pain Relief Gel
Cyro is an fantastic formulation for dealing with inflammation, ailments & injuries. If you suffer from Arthritis, Back Pain, Golf Elbow, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow etc. I think you get the picture, just about any sort of body pain.
Cristine tried it and she tells me it works and is stunning.
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to tighten your skin, you can find it in this product. Lighten dark spots, brighten the complexion and reduce age spots naturally.
Hydroquinone Free – safe for intimate and sensitive areas – get up to three shades lighter
Contains three of the best natural whitening agents – MAP vitamin C, alpha arbutin, vitamin B3 (niacinamide) in a hyaluronic base suited for all skin types.
If you are serious about your skin, this is a must have. This serum contains some fantastic ingredients – DMAE for toning the skin, oils and glycerine to moisturise, clarifying alpha hydroxy acids, HA to reduce wrinkle and CoQ10.
Here are just some of the new items
The number one filler used by dermatologists with hydrating peptides.
Turn back your skins time with hyaluronic acid.
Hydrates the skin for eight hours
- Plumps your skin reducing the appearance fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces dull lifeless skin
- Gives skin a youthful and healthy glow
- Reduces fine lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth
- Increases the elasticity and strength of the skin
- For firmer-looking skin.
- Decreases pores size
- Firms and lifts sagging skin
- Reduces inflammation for dry or irritated skin
- Great for eczema
- Stimulates collagen by up to 300% and increases elastin
- Re-hydrate and moisturise the skin
- Gives the skin a softer and smoother texture
- Give the skin a even tone
- Reduces redness
If you are looking to fix dark areas of skin on even intimate areas. Safe and effective for all skin types.
Hydroquinone free – Niacinamide and alpha arbutin formulation
- Lightens the skin
- Reduces redness and irritation cause by the sun
- Minimises age, sun and dark spots
- Helps wound healing
- Stimulates the production of collagen
Safe for intimate and sensitive areas
You will be amazed how fast this works.
Psoriasis and eczema are skin disorders triggered by a number of factors. The ingredients in our intense cream can reduce many common signs and symptoms such as red spots, , tenderness, raised skin, blisters, burning, itching, scales and sores.
An effective, soothing, intense therapy targets the flakes, redness and inflammation common with plaque, guttate, and pustular psoriasis and eczema. A natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, the base of Sandalwood oil and Primrose oil combine to help relieve itchiness and flakes while improving tissue health.
- Vitamin E to reduce itching and redness
- Soothing, moisturizing relief that absorbs quickly into irritated tissue
- Effective Aloe, Borage oil (GLA), Primrose, and Tea Tree oil shown to reduce inflammation, improve epidermal health, reduce dryness, decrease scaling, and accelerate the tissue healing process
- No side effects or smells
- Helps treat sores, flakes, blisters, patches, inflamed and dry skin
- Soothes burning, redness and inflammation
- For sensitive skin brightening eye area
- Suitable for all skin types, better skin texture
- Our serums are active ingrediants not water and fillers
- These are skin acre products, clean gentle and effective
- We have lactic acid and glycolic acid
- Skincare products, not from china
- Remove dark circles in seconds
- Fight the signs of ageing
- Vitamin C serum for better skin tone and less free radical damage
- Full of active ingredients cleanser moisturiser
- High strength for clinic use get rid of dead skin
- Products for acne prone skin such and retinol
- Day creams for sensitive skin
- Cruelty free skin care beauty products
- remove fine lines with our skincare routine
- Treatments for face and neck
- Anti inflammatory products mostly organic
- For combination skin, normal skin and oily skin
- Try our vitamin C serum, once you do you will be back for more
- Check out our skincare range in the shop and gift cards and gift vouchers
- And more add this search to make these part of you skin care routine for glowing skin tone
what we don’t do
- makeup night makeup
We it be easy to get a car space?
Yes, we have 500 spacers across the street from us in The Canopy.
- Let’s visit the new Just Walk Out format WH Smith store at LaGuardia Airport in New York May 19, 2022
- Perfecting the digital newspaper and magazine experience for travellers May 17, 2022
- Strong interest in environmentally friendly stationery May 17, 2022
- Fair Work Commission decides to introduce 10 days paid family domestic violence into awards May 16, 2022
- Surging gift packaging sales in the newsagency May 15, 2022
- Untitled May 13, 2022
- We need better reporting of federal election debate over the minimum wage May 11, 2022
- The newspaper distribution mess in Melbourne leaves Melbourne airport without papers til 7:30am … May 10, 2022
- Strong Tobacco Station presence in Sydney May 8, 2022
- Can we sell a $3,750.00 item in a newsagency? May 8, 2022
- Using TikTok to reach a target audience and have fun with a competitor May 8, 2022
- Early count shows swing from major parties May 21, 2022
- Greens pledge stable, effective government May 21, 2022
- Teal independents deceivers, frauds: Pyne May 21, 2022
- Ugly Kooyong campaign goes down to wire May 21, 2022
- Albanese v Morrison: polls close, and the count begins May 21, 2022
- PM seizes on boat turnback revelation May 21, 2022
- Grassroots campaigns can’t pick Qld result May 21, 2022
- Safe seats in doubt as Vic goes to polls May 21, 2022
- Albanese, Morrison cast votes in Sydney May 21, 2022
- About one in three people cast early vote May 20, 2022