HIFU double chin removal treatment Sydney #1 skin tightening
HIFU double chin removal treatment Sydney #1 skin tightening
After you read this you will see why we are number 1 in HIFU treatments. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound HIFU. This treatment is equally suited for men and woman. These before and after pictures are after one treatment and are taken on the same day. With HIFU focused ultrasound in most cases the results keep coming for months. If you would like to lose your sagging chin, wrinkles or both at the same time, then skin lifting in Sydney is for you.
The photos don't lie
In this HIFU 3D treatment non surgical facelift only the neck area was treated with ultrasound. Though I believe the woman was so happy with the results. That she will be doing the face area next. As you can see from the photos before and after the wrinkles have gone.
There is a slight redness that will disappear in most cases in a few hours. Everyone is different, some things take longer for some people. In most cases day one results are only half the results with the full effect taking a few months. What a ultrasound treatment does, no injections, cuts or stitches yet fantastic results. Very little in the way of recovery time, the redness will go very quickly.
The next photos are of a male
HIFU skin tightening look at the treatment area
As you can see this same day before and after pictures of chin sculpting removal, it's gone. These pictures are of our customers that are so happy with the results they want to show the world. As you may have guessed we are experts in skin care and beauty and suck at photography.
Hey you can't be experts in everything. My guess is you are more than happy with our lake of photography skills when we can get you results like this?
What is involved in the skin treatments?
Before each tightening treatment and lifting treatment we need you to fill out a consent form. This asks you questions about you medical history, medications and such. We do that to protect you from any complications. Most people are suited for the HIFU treatment, if you are breastfeeding you may have to wait. This consultation is free.
If you are suited for the ultrasound energy HIFU treatment in most cases you can start straight away. The treatment and consultation take around an hour. If you are having more than one area it may take longer. Hey there is three hour free council parking so you will be OK.
What is 3D Ultrasound HIFU?
3D HIFU is High Intensity Focused Ultrasound. It has a head that is around 4cm by 6cm, inside the head there is a transducer that fires HIFU. It does that in rows and columns, one shot at a time. There are different heads that focus the energy at different depths. We can treat face neck face and neck or full face and lines and wrinkles just disappear.
Post the treatment or as a top up LED light therapy is a great fit. HFU ultrasound energy treatment are face and body treatments.
What does it feel like?
Sometimes you can feel a sensation like tiny little pin pricks. It is not painful but it can cause discomfort. The energy can be controlled to reduce any discomfort. Post treatment side effects are there maybe a bit of redness that will quickly disappear. The good news is this treatment builds up the body's natural collagen production and elastin. Tightening and lifting, increases skin laxity and makes you skin look fantastic.
How long does it last?
Different people get different results, it depends on how you treat your skin, skin laxity, genetics, diet and other factors. Typically you see half the results day one and the full results can take up to six months to appear. That is because the skin rejuvenation treatment stimulates collagen production. Sagging skin is tightened fine lines and wrinkles disappear. I would be surprised if it doesn't last at least for a few years.
It's a bit hard to tell because our customers are usually so happy with the results post treatment. That they come back before the few years is up to get better results. Hey we can't say no to that, can we?
All this without any cosmetic injectables cosmetic injections dermal fillers in sight. Why because cosmetic injections anti wrinkle injections dermal fillers don't fix the problem, they just hide it.
HIFU face body treatments brow lift and much more.
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart
- Stay-at-home requirement for 11 Queensland LGAsThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement from 4.00pm today, Saturday 31 July 2021.
- Changes to travel requirements – South Australia, Victoria and regional NSWThe ACT Government will lift the stay-at-home orders in place for South Australia, Victoria, and the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council and Cabonne Shire Council local government areas (LGAs).
- Update on COVID-19 situation in the ACTThere are no active cases in the ACT and our latest wastewater results, received today, are negative for COVID-19 fragments in the ACT catchment.
- New exposure sites in Goulburn and MarulanNew COVID-19 exposure locations in Goulburn and Marulan.
- Evolving situation in regional NSWStay-at-home requirements for anyone who leaves the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council or Cabonne Shire Council local government areas.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers returning from South AustraliaThe ACT Government will implement a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves South Australia after 11.59pm 20 July 2021.
- New exposure locations in South AustraliaThe South Australian Government has released a number of new exposure locations and announced enhanced restrictions.
- Work to begin on expanding COVID vaccine eligibilityCanberra’s vaccination rate is among the highest in the nation, with more than two in five ACT adults having had their first vaccination, and 16 percent fully vaccinated.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers from VictoriaThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves Victoria after 11.59pm tonight (15 July 2021) and then enters the ACT.
- Travel requirements for NT and WA liftedACT Government will lift its watch and assess requirements for the NT and WA from 6:30pm Tuesday 13 July 2021.