Tattoo Removal Process What is the Process of Getting a Tattoo Removed?
What is the process of getting your tattoo removed?
Tattoo Removal Process. Do you have a tattoo regret but you are not sure what laser tattoo removal entails? Rest assured you’re in good hands when you visit Xara Skin Clinic!
Our expert technicians specialise in laser tattoo removal. Which fades or makes your tattoo vanish. Minimal scarring and minimal discomfort guaranteed! At Xara Skin Clinic we use the most advanced laser technology that will offer you a painless, fast and effective tattoo removal procedure.
Yes, it’s safe, efficient and affordable too! With fantastic results.
Our tattoo removal technology is suitable for any skin colour and skin type. To target the widest range of tattoo inks including reds, greens and blues. We do this in the shortest amount of time and within the least number of treatment sessions possible.
Tattoo Removal Process
You’ll feel safe and secure with our friendly and highly trained technicians! Our technicians will conduct the tattoo removal process using a microsurgery technique called “selective photothermolysis”. “Selective” refers to the specific tissue areas that will be the target, “photo” refers to light, “thermo” refers to heat” and “lysis” refers to destruction.
In other words, selective photo thermolysis uses a specialised light. That heats and absorbs the specific tattoo pigmented tissue rapidly. This causes the tattoo into to shatter into smaller ink particles. As the pigmented ink shatters, the immune system will remove it over a period of a few weeks.
Select wavelengths of light are delivered at very high energy levels. Which produce a series of a laser pulses of energy. In extremely short period of time to create enough power to effect the target area, without damage the surrounding tissue.
What does it Feel Like?
Customers will only feel a type of sensation akin to a soft rubber band flick to the skin. The whole treatment takes between 15 and 30 minutes depending on the size of the tattoo. The good news is, getting laser tattoo removal is much less painful than getting a tattoo in the first place!
The cost and amount of treatments to remove your tattoo will depend on an array of factors. This includes the colour, type ink and deep of the ink. Each treatment is usually 5 to 9 weeks apart to allow maxi-min time for the body to remove the ink and the area heal.
We recommend the application of an antibiotic dressing, daily until the area heals. This reduces the risk of infection and scars. Customers may experience pinpoint bleeding with the forming of scab or blister. This is completely normal. Customers may even wash or bath as per usual as long as you do not engage in vigorous activity for age days after the treatment.
Why choose Xara Skin Clinic?
- It’s painless, affordable and effective!
- We’ll tailor our treatments to you and your skin
- Our tattoo removal technicians are fully qualified and highly trained
- You can get your skin’s appearance back to its original form!
Thinking about getting your tattoo removed? Visit Xara Skin Clinic in Lane Cove today!
At Xara Skin Clinic we guarantee compliance is to industry best-practice. Our technicians are fully qualified professionals. Who will work with you to carefully assess your needs and develop a treatment plan just for you.
Contact us today!
Talk to us today so we can determine whether our laser tattoo removal treatment is right for you.
We are on the North Shore of Sydney. Xara Skin Clinic strives to achieve the fastest and most effective results to exceed your expectations!
For more information please call us at 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
Does laser tattoo removal leave scarring?
Most customers don’t develop scars. If you are unlucky and this does happen or you notice a minor textural change to your skin. Xara Skin Clinic can remove scars with Thermagie-CPT and other scar removal treatments. To find out more please call 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
How long will it take to remove my tattoo?
The speed of laser tattoo removal depends on several factors. Such as method of application, colour and type of tattoo ink and deep of the ink. Furthermore, each treatment can be 5 to 9 weeks apart to allow the skin enough time to heal between. To find out more please call us at Xara Skin Clinic 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
Laser tattoo removal is relatively painless! Customers will only feel a type of sensation akin to a soft rubber band flick. The treatment time depends on the size of the tattoo and takes around 15 to 30 minutes. The good news is, tattoo removal is much less painful than getting a tattoo! To find out more please call us at Xara Skin Clinic 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
How does laser tattoo removal work?
Our highly trained technicians will conduct the tattoo removal procedure using a highly precise microsurgery technique called “selective photothermolysis”. This technique uses wavelengths of light at very high energy levels. At an extremely short period of time to heat the specific tattoo pigment and shatters them into smaller ink particles. This gradually destroys them whilst the body’s immune system will work over several weeks to flush the ink out of your body. It is painless with the whole treatment is usually only lasting a few minutes. To find out more please call us at Xara Skin Clinic 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
Where is Xara Skin Clinic?
Xara Skin Clinic is on the North Shore of Sydney. We specialise in providing the best skin services tailored to suit your specific skin type and skin problems. For more information please call us at 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
- The Canopy Lane Cove on Birdwood Lane opposite Xara Skin Clinic
- The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth Sydney
- Best facial Treatment Oily Skin Your Best Skincare Option
- How Does Thermagie-CPT Work?
- Tattoo Removal Process What is the Process of Getting a Tattoo Removed?
- Natural non invasive breast lift enlargement Sydney safe
- When are we going to reopen Xara Skin Clinic Sydney Lane Cove?
- Non surgical larger firmer breast lift shaping enhancement Sydney
- Laser tattoo removal treatment after care what’s involved?
- Dry Skin Care – Best Treatments for Dry Skin – Sydney #1
- Fat Freezing Cheapest Cool Sculpting Specials Sydney Deal
- Laser clinic treatments cost price bargains North Sydney
- Fractional bipolar RF treatment facelift cost price Sydney
- Skin tightening collagen treatments Sydney whats it about
- HIFU Fat Removal | HIFU skin tightening treatment Sydney
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Hair curling - a guideYour hair curling options from bobby pins to hair rollers
- Makeup for mature womenProducts and principles to make older skin look great
- Facial taping for wrinklesA new beauty trend to fight the signs of age
- Acne products - how do they work?A quick survey of acne treatments
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts Kimberly Truong
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work Julia Malacoff
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month Erin Lukas
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death Alyssa Hardy
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video Alicia Brunker