Tattoo Removal Process What is the Process of Getting a Tattoo Removed?
What is the process of getting your tattoo removed?
Tattoo removal treatment. Do you have a unwanted tattoo regret but you are not sure what remove unwanted tattoos laser treatments entails? Rest assured you’re in good hands when you visit Xara Skin Clinic!
Our expert technicians specialise in removing unwanted tattoos. Which fades or makes your tattoo vanish. Minimal scarring and minimal discomfort guaranteed! At Xara Skin Clinic we use the most advanced laser technology that will offer you a painless, fast and effective tattoo removal procedure.
Yes, it’s safe, efficient and affordable too! With fantastic results.
Our tattoo removal technology is suitable for any skin colour and skin type. To target the widest range of tattoo ink including reds, greens and blues. We do this in the shortest amount of time and within the least number of treatment sessions possible.
Tattoo removal process
You’ll feel safe and secure with our friendly and highly trained technicians! Our technicians will conduct the tattoo removal treatment using a microsurgery technique called “selective photothermolysis”. “Selective” refers to the specific tissue areas that will be the target, “photo” refers to light, “thermo” refers to heat” and “lysis” refers to destruction.
In other words, selective photo thermolysis uses a specialised light. That heats and absorbs the specific tattoo pigmented tissue rapidly. This causes the tattoo into to shatter into smaller ink particles. As the pigmented ink shatters, the immune system will remove it over a period of a few weeks.
Select wavelengths of light are delivered at very high energy levels. Which produce a series of a laser pulses of energy. In extremely short period of time to create enough power to effect the target area, without damage the surrounding tissue.
What does it Feel Like?
Customers will only feel a type of sensation akin to a soft rubber band flick to the skin. The whole treatment takes between 15 and 30 minutes depending on the size of the tattoo. The good news is, getting tattoo lasers treatments is much less painful than getting a tattoo in the first place! A local anesthetic can be applied if the tattoo is in a sensitive area and an antibacterial ointment applied to the treated area.
The cost and amount of treatments to remove your tattoo will depend on an array of factors. This includes the colour, type ink and deep of the ink. Each treatment is usually 5 to 9 weeks apart to allow maxi-min time for the body to remove the ink and the healing process to finish.
We recommend the application of an antibacterial ointment for the treated area, daily until the area heals. This reduces the risk of infection and scars. Customers may experience pinpoint bleeding with the forming of scab or blister. This is completely normal. Customers may even wash or bath as per usual as long as you do not engage in vigorous activity for age days after the treatment.
Why choose Xara Skin Clinic?
- It’s painless, affordable and effective!
- We’ll tailor our laser treatments to you and your skin
- Difficult to remove tattoos are no problem
- Our tattoo removal technicians are fully qualified and highly trained
- You can get your skin’s appearance back to its original form!
Thinking about getting your tattoo zapped? Visit Xara Skin Clinic in Lane Cove today!
At Xara Skin Clinic we guarantee compliance is to industry best-practice. Our technicians are fully qualified professionals. Who will work with you to carefully assess your needs and develop a treatment plan just for you.
Contact us today!
Talk to us today so we can determine whether our laser tattoo removal treatment is right for you.
We are on the North Shore of Sydney. Xara Skin Clinic strives to achieve the fastest and most effective results to exceed your expectations!
For more information please call us at 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
We offer you a free consultation where we inform you of the laser treatment. What to expect and what if will feel like, Any possible side effects and post treatment. Such as reduce sun exposure to the treated area it’s important for the healing process.
Does laser tattoo removal leave scarring?
Most customers don’t develop scars. If you are unlucky and this does happen or you notice a minor textural change to your skin. Xara Skin Clinic can remove scars with Thermagie-CPT and other scar removal treatments.
How long will it take to remove my tattoo?
The speed of laser tattoo removal depends on several factors. Such as method of application, colour and type of tattoo ink and deep of the ink. Furthermore, each treatment can be 5 to 9 weeks apart to allow the skin enough time to heal between.
Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
Laser tattoo removal is relatively painless! Customers will only feel a type of sensation akin to a soft rubber band flick. The treatment time depends on the size of the tattoo and takes around 15 to 30 minutes. The good news is, tattoo removal is much less painful than getting a tattoo!
How does laser tattoo removal work?
Our highly trained technicians will conduct the tattoo removal procedure using a highly precise microsurgery technique called “selective photothermolysis”. This technique uses wavelengths of light at very high energy levels. At an extremely short period of time to heat the specific tattoo pigment and shatters them into smaller ink particles. This gradually destroys them whilst the body’s immune system will work over several weeks to flush the ink out of your body. It is painless with the whole laser treatment is usually only lasting a few minutes. After the treatment the treatment area should have a sun screen to avoid sun exposure.
Where is Xara Skin Clinic?
Xara Skin Clinic is on the North Shore of Sydney. We specialise in providing the best laser skin services tailored to suit your specific skin type and skin problems. For more information please call us at 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
Removing a tattoo Sydney how to get rid of a unwanted tattoo
What is the process of getting your tattoo zapped? Considered having to remove a tattoo ? Here we discuss how can you remove one of your regrets.
Service Type: Free consultations
- Body contouring RF cavitation treatment Sydney results #1
- What do you do when fat freezing is no longer effective #1
- We have gone crazy with beauty and skincare machines ordering 4
- Fantastic new specials on hydro facial ems laser carbon #1
- Christmas specials on famous serums 20% off the 118ml size
- New 650 585 laser pigmentation port wine fugal nail treatment
- What do customers think of EMS its great they love its #1
- Fantastic new products serums Sydney at great prices #1 best
- EMT EMS fat removal muscle building Sydney #1 great results
- Anti-aging wrinkle removal serums Sydney #1 fantastic
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- The right exercise for butts and thighsFor better bums and thighs you must do the right exercises in the right way
- Skin care products that don't workA review of the ones to avoid!
- Ten tips for better picsBring the secrets of the fashion shoot to your own photos
- How and why fashion trends returnWhy everything old is new again - again
- Fashion on a budgetThere's a lot you can do with your clothes without spending money
- Skincare tips and tricksHow to choose the right skincare products whatever your skin type
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors