Tattoo removal process #1 best getting rid of your tattoo?
Do you have a unwanted tattoo regret but you are not sure what remove tattoos laser removal entails? Rest assured you’re in good hands when you visit Xara’s!
Our expert technicians specialise in removing unwanted tattoos. Which fades or makes your tattoo vanish. Minimal scarring and minimal discomfort guaranteed! At Xara’s we use the most advanced laser technology that will offer you a painless, fast and effective remove the tattoo treatments.
With our fantastic
With our fantastic picosecond Q switched laser. Yes, it’s safe, effective and affordable too! With fantastic results.
Our tattoo removal technology is suitable for any skin colour and type of skin. To target the widest range of tattoo ink including reds, greens and blues. We do this in the shortest amount of time and within the least number of laser removal sessions possible.
How laser tattoo removal works
You’ll feel safe and secure with our friendly and highly trained technicians! Our technicians will conduct the laser removal using a microsurgery technique called “selective photothermolysis”. “Selective” refers to the specific tissue areas that will be the target, “photo” refers to light, “thermo” refers to heat” and “lysis” refers to destruction.
In other words, selective photothermolysis uses a specialised light. That heats and absorbs the specific tattoo pigmented tissue rapidly. This causes the tattoo into to shatter into smaller ink particles. As the pigmented ink shatters, the immune system will remove it over a period of a few weeks. The treatments stop when complete tattoo removal is achieved.
Select wavelengths of light are delivered at very high energy levels. Which produce a series of a laser pulses of energy. In extremely short period of time to create enough power to effect the target area, without damage the surrounding tissue or layer of skin.
What does it Feel Like?
Customers will only feel a type of sensation akin to a soft rubber band flick to the skin. The whole treatment takes between 15 and 30 minutes depending on the size of the tattoo. The good news is, getting tattoo removed is much less painful than getting a tattoo in the first place! A local anesthetic can be applied if the tattoo is in a sensitive area and an antibacterial ointment applied to the treated area.
The cost and amount of treatments to remove your tattoo will depend on an array of factors. This includes the colour, type ink and deep of the ink. Each treatment is usually 5 to 9 weeks apart to allow maxi-min time for the body to remove the ink and the healing process to finish.
We recommend the application of an antibacterial ointment for the treated area, daily until the area heals. This reduces the risk of infection and scars. Customers may experience pinpoint bleeding with the forming of scab or blister. This is completely normal. Customers may even wash or bath as per usual as long as you do not engage in vigorous activity for age days after the treatment.
Why choose Xara Skin Clinic?
- It’s painless, affordable and effective removal work!
- We do small tattoos to large tattoos
- We’ll tailor our treatments to you and your skin tone
- Difficult to remove tattoo artist work are no problem even on darker skin
- Our tattoo removal procedure technicians are fully qualified in laser treatments and highly trained
- You can get your skin’s appearance back to its original form!
Thinking about getting your tattoo zapped? Visit Xara Skin Clinic in Lane Cove today!
At Xara Skin Clinic we guarantee compliance is to industry best-practice. Our technicians are fully qualified professionals. Who will work with you to carefully assess your needs and develop a treatment plan just for you.
Contact us today!
Talk to us today so we can determine whether our treatment is right for you.
We are near you, Xara’s strives to achieve the fastest and most effective results to exceed your expectations!
For more information please call us at 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
We offer you a free consultation where we inform you of the tattoo removal. What to expect and what if will feel like, Any possible side effects and post treatment. Such as reduce sun exposure to the treated area it’s important for the process of healing.
Does laser tattoo removal leave scarring?
Most customers don’t develop scars. If you are unlucky and this does happen or you notice a minor textural change to your skin. Xara Skin Clinic can remove scars with Thermagie-CPT and other scar removal treatments.
How long will it take to remove my tattoo?
The speed of laser tattoo removal depends on several factors. Such as method of application, colour and type of tattoo ink and deep of the ink. Furthermore, each treatment can be 5 to 9 weeks apart to allow the skin enough time to heal between. This is continued until complete removal has occurred.
Does it hurt?
Laser tattoo removal is relatively painless! Customers will only feel a type of sensation akin to a soft rubber band flick. The treatment time depends on the size of the tattoo and takes around 15 to 30 minutes. The good news is, tattoo removal is much less painful than getting a tattoo!
How does it work?
Our highly trained technicians will conduct the tattoo removal treatment using a highly precise microsurgery technique called “selective photothermolysis”. This technique uses wavelengths of light at very high energy levels. At an extremely short period of time to heat the specific tattoo pigment and shatters them into smaller ink particles.
Because the laser pulse is so short surrounding skin is not damaged. This gradually destroys them whilst the body’s lymphatic system will work over several weeks to flush the ink out of your body. It is painless with the whole laser treatment is usually only lasting a few minutes. After the treatment the treatment area should have a sunscreen to avoid sun exposure.
Where is Xara’s?
We specialise in providing the best laser skin services tailored to suit your specific skin type and skin problems. For more information please call us at 02 9420 977 or 04325 90992.
Removing a tattoo Sydney how to get rid of a unwanted tattoo
What is the process of getting your tattoo zapped? Considered having to remove a tattoo ? Here we discuss how can you remove one of your regrets.
Service Type: Free consultations
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart
- COVID-19 vaccine bookings now available for 30-39 CanberransCanberrans between the ages of 30-39 can now book in for a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination at an ACT COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Clinic.
- Extension of stay-at-home requirement for South East QueenslandACT Government extends stay-at-home requirement for 11 Local Government Areas in South East Queensland until at least 4:00 pm Sunday 8 August 2021.
- Stay-at-home requirement for 11 Queensland LGAsThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement from 4.00pm today, Saturday 31 July 2021.
- Changes to travel requirements – South Australia, Victoria and regional NSWThe ACT Government will lift the stay-at-home orders in place for South Australia, Victoria, and the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council and Cabonne Shire Council local government areas (LGAs).
- Update on COVID-19 situation in the ACTThere are no active cases in the ACT and our latest wastewater results, received today, are negative for COVID-19 fragments in the ACT catchment.
- New exposure sites in Goulburn and MarulanNew COVID-19 exposure locations in Goulburn and Marulan.
- Evolving situation in regional NSWStay-at-home requirements for anyone who leaves the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council or Cabonne Shire Council local government areas.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers returning from South AustraliaThe ACT Government will implement a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves South Australia after 11.59pm 20 July 2021.
- New exposure locations in South AustraliaThe South Australian Government has released a number of new exposure locations and announced enhanced restrictions.
- Work to begin on expanding COVID vaccine eligibilityCanberra’s vaccination rate is among the highest in the nation, with more than two in five ACT adults having had their first vaccination, and 16 percent fully vaccinated.