Dry Skin Care – Best Treatments for Dry Skin – Sydney #1
Dry Skin Care – Best Treatments for Dry Skin – Sydney #1
We are the facial experts! Xara Skin Care Clinic specialises in treatment and rejuvenation of skin. Dry skin is the lack of proper hydration in the outermost layer of the skin, the epidermis. It can lead to painful cracks, flaking, allergies, and discomfort from skin tightness and itching.
Located in the North Shore of Sydney, Xara Skin Care Clinic has been providing the best beauty treatment skin services tailored to suit your specific skin type and skin problems.
Best Facial Skin Treatments for Dry Skin
Dry skin can be incredibly tough to manage. It can be a temporary condition or a long-term skin issue. So, at Xara Skin Care Clinic, we are well-equipped with the finest ability, and the latest products and technology to combat all kinds of skin problems, no matter how severe.
Below are some of the best facial skin anti-ageing treatments that we provide for dry skin.
This serum provides a complete solution for reducing age spots, hyper-pigmentation, ageing skin, sun damage, acne and acne scars, and free-radicals. Most importantly, it helps maintaining healthy combination skin.
It is made from purely organic vegan contents, so sufferers of dry skin will find it refreshing and hydrating. Besides, it is Vitamin C concentrated. Vitamin C is internationally known to be the best anti ageing remedy.
Plus, with Vitamin E combined, this serum is super-powerful. It has anti-ageing and anti-oxidising benefits that strongly improve the health and appearance of the skin.
Furthermore, it is simple and easy to use. First, wash and pat your skin dry. Then, apply a small amount to entire face, neck and decollete. If used with toner, the serum should go on after.
This serum helps to balance dry and oily patches. It rejuvenates the skin from looking dull and lifeless. Because it helps new skin cells grow, it reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
It has Grape Seed Extract, which provides antioxidants to slow the ageing process. Plus, it moisturises and tightens the skin to make it firm and smooth.
Also, it has Argan oil that is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is great for healing and hydrating the skin too.
In addition, it is non-greasy and non-irritating.
ALSO READ: Ten Superfoods for Glowing and Hydrated Skin
This serum is a safe, versatile and effective way to enhance the thickness of the skin. It leaves the skin hydrated, moisturised and plump.
It is a natural product and a component of skin itself.
Unlike other generic cream and lotions, it brings moisture into the cellular structure, not just the skin’s surface. More so, it is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
Your skin will feel an instant difference just after the first use. Visible results will become more noticeable within 5 days. While dramatic results will come through within a few weeks of continued regular use.
It is best to use this serum after cleansing and toning. Use a small amount of serum, morning and night. Then, apply to any part of the body or face. The serum is designed for rapid absorption into the skin. For best results, use a nutrient-rich moisturiser after.
This specially formulated mud mask is full of natural extracts from green tea, papaya, and Dead Sea minerals. Hence, it leaves the skin with better clarity and an enhanced natural glow. Also, it helps to improve blood circulation, remove toxins and impurities from the skin.
To use, simply apply the mask to the face and neck evenly. Make sure to avoid the eye area. Leave on for five to ten minutes until it completely dries. Once dry, rinse thoroughly. Lastly, follow up with a toner or moisturiser.
For a Complete Facial
If you are after a complete facial, then use the following:
- Cleansing Gel and Exfoliating Scrub
- Ylang Ylang and Orange, Dead Sea Mineral Mud
- Intense Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Hyaluronic Acid Serum or
- CoQ10 Resveratrol Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C and E Serum or
- Anti-ageing vitamin C 30% vitamin E 100% hyaluronic acid serum
Then, look at the mirror and see the difference. No more dry skin! WOW!
We at Xara Skin Care Clinic are skin specialists, known for our exclusive and unique beauty treatments. We do not only deliver an impeccable service, but also provide an excellent range of facials to cater all skin types and skin problems.
Most noteworthy, we offer the finest anti-ageing treatments and facials for skin.
So, if you’re looking for a highly professional skin care service, contact Xara Skin Clinic today or visit us at our store.
- Christmas specials on famous serums 20% off the 118ml size
- New 650 585 laser pigmentation port wine fugal nail treatment
- What do customers think of EMS its great they love its #1
- Fantastic new products serums Sydney at great prices #1 best
- EMT EMS fat removal muscle building Sydney #1 great results
- Anti-aging wrinkle removal serums Sydney #1 fantastic
- Special price Laser carbon facial Sydney #1 limited offer
- Hydro facial peel Sydney #1 fantastic anti-ageing treatments
- The Canopy Lane Cove on Birdwood Lane opposite Xara Skin Clinic
- The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth Sydney
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Beauty blunders - the mistakes we all makeLipstick, hair, clothes - the errors to avoid
- Make-up mistakes and how to fix them quicklyMessy mascara and other cosmetics catastrophies
- Eat your way to healthSome basic tips on how to improve the your health through good eating
- Handbag basics – the different stylesAccordions, buckets, hobos and more - all you need to know
- Getting a good night's sleepWhy sleep matters, and how to get enough of it
- A history of piercingFace and body piercing have a longer history than you'd think!
- Popular celebrity sedu hair stylesThe sedu hairstyle that has been made popular by Jennifer Aniston and other stars
- Fruits and vegetables - nature's beauty productsFrom canteloupe skin cream to bananas for your hair
- Ten tips for a natural immune system boostNatural diet supplements that will strengthen your immune system
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts Kimberly Truong
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work Julia Malacoff
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month Erin Lukas
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death Alyssa Hardy
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video Alicia Brunker
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story Alicia Brunker
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors Alicia Brunker
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin Jayla Andrulonis
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist Alicia Brunker
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart Alicia Brunker