Dry Skin Care: Best Treatments for Dry Skin
Best Treatments for Dry Skin Xara Skin Clinic Sydney
We are the facial experts! Xara Skin Care Clinic specialises in treatment and rejuvenation of dry skin. Dry skin is the lack of proper hydration in the outermost layer of the skin, the epidermis. It can lead to painful cracks, flaking, allergies, and discomfort from skin tightness and itching.
Located in the North Shore of Sydney, Xara Skin Care Clinic has been providing the best beauty treatment skin services tailored to suit your specific skin type and skin problems.
Best Facial Skin Treatments for Dry Skin
Dry skin can be incredibly tough to manage. It can be a temporary condition or a long-term skin issue. So, at Xara Skin Care Clinic, we are well-equipped with the finest ability, and the latest products and technology to combat all kinds of skin problems, no matter how severe. Below are some of the best facial skin anti-ageing treatments that we provide for dry skin.
This serum provides a complete solution for reducing age spots, hyper-pigmentation, ageing skin, sun damage, acne and acne scars, and free-radicals. Most importantly, it helps maintaining healthy combination skin.
It is made from purely organic vegan contents, so sufferers of dry skin will find it refreshing and hydrating. Besides, it is Vitamin C concentrated. Vitamin C is internationally known to be the best anti ageing remedy. Plus, with Vitamin E combined, this serum is super-powerful. It has anti-ageing and anti-oxidising benefits that strongly improve the health and appearance of the skin.
Furthermore, it is simple and easy to use. First, wash and pat your skin dry. Then, apply a small amount to entire face, neck and decollete. If used with toner, the serum should go on after.
This serum helps to balance dry and oily patches. It rejuvenates the skin from looking dull and lifeless. Because it helps new skin cells grow, it reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
It has Grape Seed Extract, which provides antioxidants to slow the ageing process. Plus, it moisturises and tightens the skin to make it firm and smooth.
Also, it has Argan oil that is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is great for healing and hydrating the skin too.
In addition, it is non-greasy and non-irritating.
ALSO READ: Ten Superfoods for Glowing and Hydrated Skin
This serum is a safe, versatile and effective way to enhance the thickness of the skin. It leaves the skin hydrated, moisturised and plump.
It is a natural product and a component of skin itself.
Unlike other generic cream and lotions, it brings moisture into the cellular structure, not just the skin’s surface. More so, it is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
Your skin will feel an instant difference just after the first use. Visible results will become more noticeable within 5 days. While dramatic results will come through within a few weeks of continued regular use.
It is best to use this serum after cleansing and toning. Use a small amount of serum, morning and night. Then, apply to any part of the body or face. The serum is designed for rapid absorption into the skin. For best results, use a nutrient-rich moisturiser after.
This specially formulated mud mask is full of natural extracts from green tea, papaya, and Dead Sea minerals. Hence, it leaves the skin with better clarity and an enhanced natural glow. Also, it helps to improve blood circulation, remove toxins and impurities from the skin.
To use, simply apply the mask to the face and neck evenly. Make sure to avoid the eye area. Leave on for five to ten minutes until it completely dries. Once dry, rinse thoroughly. Lastly, follow up with a toner or moisturiser.
Enriched with Certified Essential Oils, this precious spa product is excellent for skin rejuvenation and relaxation. So, using this will gently exfoliate the skin to balance and protect the skin’s natural moisture.
It uses some of the best and rarest ingredients from the rain-forest of Brazil, jungles of India, lush forests of Thailand, and the vast mountains of China.
To use, wet face and gently massage in a circular motion. Then, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Finally, use a toning mist and cream to achieve the best results.
For a Complete Facial
If you are after a complete facial, then use the following:
- Cleansing Gel and Exfoliating Scrub
- Ylang Ylang and Orange, Dead Sea Mineral Mud
- Intense Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Hyaluronic Acid Serum or
- CoQ10 Resveratrol Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C and E Serum or
- Anti-ageing vitamin C 30% vitamin E 100% hyaluronic acid serum
Then, look at the mirror and see the difference. No more dry skin! WOW!
Best Treatments for Dry Skin Xara Skin Clinic Sydney,
We at Xara Skin Care Clinic are skin specialists, known for our exclusive and unique beauty treatments. We do not only deliver an impeccable service, but also provide an excellent range of facials to cater all skin types and skin problems. Most noteworthy, we offer the finest anti-ageing treatments and facials for dry skin.
So, if you’re looking for a highly professional skin care service, contact Xara Skin Clinic today or visit us at our store.
4.8 out of 5 - 27 reviews
- The secret to looking younger non-surgical treatment Sydney
- Look younger in just a few hours Sydney best anti ageing #1
- I want to look better for my birthday Sydney reunion #1
- #1 fantastic HIFU double chin wrinkle removal treatment Sydney
- What is non surgical fat removal in Sydney? Xara Skin Clinic #1
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Hair curling - a guideYour hair curling options from bobby pins to hair rollers
- Makeup for mature womenProducts and principles to make older skin look great
- Facial taping for wrinklesA new beauty trend to fight the signs of age
- Acne products - how do they work?A quick survey of acne treatments
- A Sexist Workshop at Ernst Young Is Sparking Outrage Over Instructions on How to Behave Around Men Kimberly Truong
- Yes You Can Get Away With Wearing These Halloween Costumes to Work Samantha Sutton
- 5 Styling Tricks to Steal from Zara Right Now Alison Syrett Cleary
- Why People Are Threatening to Boycott Always Period Products Kimberly Truong
- Miley Cyrus Basically Freed the Nipple on Instagram Isabel Jones