Non-surgical Boob jobs, how does it work I must increase my bust
Non-surgical Boob jobs how does it work I must increase my bust!
These two bulbous fats in the chest, the mammary glands usually known as breasts hold so much allure for the human species. As one anthropologist, Owen Lovejoy speculated, human breasts have evolved for sexual reasons. Breasts is crucial for pair bonding and is seen as a signal that well-endowed women are considered nutritionally advantaged in terms of child-bearing and breastmilk production.
Humans particularly men have viewed breasts sexually attractive. Well-endowed chests and cleavages are flaunted everywhere- from the billboards, music and TV!
And women can only look back at their teenage life how small breasts made them feel less confident. It is no surprise then that breast enlargement is considered as a dream for women. It is not just the increase in bust size, but the added appeal and confidence.
There are two ways of doing it nowadays- through a surgery by putting implants or through non-surgical means.
If you are too scared of putting breast silicone implants and the high risk associated with it, we recommend you take the non-surgical way. The U.S Food and Drug Administration have made a long list of risks of breast implants that includes but are not limited to: breast pain, tissue atrophy or shrinking of the breast skin, hematoma, infection such as toxic shock syndrome, swollen lymph nodes, rupture of the implant. Breast implants are not lifetime devices too, so you would need implant removal or replacement.
 US FDA (2018)URL : https://www.fda.gov/medicaldevices/productsandmedicalprocedures/implantsandprosthetics/breastimplants/ucm064106.htm Accessed on 18 Feb 2019
For the non-surgical breast enlargements, you can have five ways to do it with less risks: (1) using nutritional supplements and natural products, (2) special suction cup bras and/or vibration massage, (3) fat grafting, (4) RF treatment and (5) a combination of all of these.
Food supplements, breasts-enhancing creams, gels, lotions and essential oils that contain phytoestrogens and natural herbs such as motherwort, chasteberry, black cohos and Mexican yam are your au naturel way. Some even take the essential oils together with a breast massage. Or in Thailand, breast slapping is also being used.
The second option is the breast enlarging suction cup device known as the Brava Bra using a dome with a 20mmHg vacuum exerting pressure to the breast tissue and it needs to be worn for at least 10 hours per day within 2 months period. There are also 220v waterproof, silent vibration massagers that can be worn in your bra or a device that uses vibration motions stimulating breast muscle growth.
The reviews are mixed. Online women’s forum said effects are highly noticeable after months of consistent massage, while some claimed the effects are temporary wherein bust increase wore off over time.
The fat grafting technique is removing a fat tissue from one part of your body, usually from the hips, thighs, tummy and injected to your breasts though liposuction. While this is not considered as a ‘major surgery’ unlike the breast implant, the procedure can take around four hours and the healing process will be around 2- 3 weeks. There are no large clinical studies conducted to women who underwent this process, so the safety profile is not yet known. One disadvantage however, is the injected fat can be lost by necrosis or tissue death or through reabsorption of the body fat.
The Radio Frequency treatment uses a 5MHZ heat-generated RF to stimulate production of collagen and elastin, to remove cellulites and tighten loose skin. This is best for enhancing normal-sized and sagging breasts to help achieve the rounder firmer size. Results vary depending on the number of RF treatment sessions one undertakes.
For best results, the best option would be to combine two or three of these non-surgical treatments.
I must increase my bust!
For Xara Skin Clinic, the non-surgical non-invasive way for breast enhancement involves vibration and suction massage, RF treatment and our signature all-natural breast creams.
We won’t promise an immediate cup size D/E, but we will show YOU great results and our competitive prices.
Message us for your appointment and consultation for the best non-surgical breast enhancement treatment that will suit your physique.
- Christmas specials on famous serums 20% off the 118ml size
- New 650 585 laser pigmentation port wine fugal nail treatment
- What do customers think of EMS its great they love its #1
- Fantastic new products serums Sydney at great prices #1 best
- EMT EMS fat removal muscle building Sydney #1 great results
- Anti-aging wrinkle removal serums Sydney #1 fantastic
- Special price Laser carbon facial Sydney #1 limited offer
- Hydro facial peel Sydney #1 fantastic anti-ageing treatments
- The Canopy Lane Cove on Birdwood Lane opposite Xara Skin Clinic
- The corona virus and bald men great hair regrowth Sydney
- Hair straightening - a guide to flat ironsFlatten those waves for the look you want
- Beauty blunders - the mistakes we all makeLipstick, hair, clothes - the errors to avoid
- Make-up mistakes and how to fix them quicklyMessy mascara and other cosmetics catastrophies
- Eat your way to healthSome basic tips on how to improve the your health through good eating
- Handbag basics – the different stylesAccordions, buckets, hobos and more - all you need to know
- Getting a good night's sleepWhy sleep matters, and how to get enough of it
- A history of piercingFace and body piercing have a longer history than you'd think!
- Popular celebrity sedu hair stylesThe sedu hairstyle that has been made popular by Jennifer Aniston and other stars
- Fruits and vegetables - nature's beauty productsFrom canteloupe skin cream to bananas for your hair
- Ten tips for a natural immune system boostNatural diet supplements that will strengthen your immune system
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts Kimberly Truong
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work Julia Malacoff
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month Erin Lukas
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death Alyssa Hardy
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video Alicia Brunker
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story Alicia Brunker
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors Alicia Brunker
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin Jayla Andrulonis
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist Alicia Brunker
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart Alicia Brunker