Non-surgical Boob jobs, how does it work I must increase my bust
Non-surgical Boob jobs how does it work I must increase my bust!
These two bulbous fats in the chest, the mammary glands usually known as breasts hold so much allure for the human species. As one anthropologist, Owen Lovejoy speculated, human breasts have evolved for sexual reasons. Breasts is crucial for pair bonding and is seen as a signal that well-endowed women are considered nutritionally advantaged in terms of childbearing and breast milk production.
Humans particularly men have viewed breasts sexually attractive. Well-endowed chests and cleavages are flaunted everywhere- from the billboards, music and TV!
And women can only look back at their teenage life how small breasts made them feel less confident. It is no surprise then that breast enlargement is considered as a dream for women. It is not just the increase in bust size, but the added appeal and confidence.
There are two ways of doing it nowadays- through a surgery by putting implants or through non-surgical means. This treatment is not breast augmentation, it also a breast lift treatment.
If you are too scared of putting breast silicone implants and the high risk associated with it, we recommend you take the non-surgical way. The U.S Food and Drug Administration have made a long list of risks of breast implants that includes but are not limited to: breast pain, tissue atrophy or shrinking of the breast skin, hematoma, infection such as toxic shock syndrome, swollen lymph nodes, rupture of the implant. Breast implants are not lifetime devices too, so you would need to have the implant removed or replacement.
 US FDA (2018)URL : https://www.fda.gov/medicaldevices/productsandmedicalprocedures/implantsandprosthetics/breastimplants/ucm064106.htm Accessed on 18 Feb 2019
For the non-surgical breast enlargements, you can have five ways to do it with less risks: (1) using nutritional supplements and natural products, (2) special suction cup bras and/or vibration massage, (3) fat grafting, (4) RF treatment and (5) a combination of all of these.
Food supplements, breasts-enhancing creams, gels, lotions and essential oils that contain phytoestrogens and natural herbs such as motherwort, chasteberry, black cohos and Mexican yam are your au naturel way. Some even take the essential oils together with a breast massage. Or in Thailand, breast slapping is also being used.
The second option is the breast enlarging suction cup device known as the Brava Bra using a dome with a 20mmHg vacuum exerting pressure to the breast tissue and it needs to be worn for at least 10 hours per day within 2 months period. There are also 220v waterproof, silent vibration massagers that can be worn in your bra or a device that uses vibration motions stimulating breast muscle growth.
The reviews are mixed. Online women’s forum said effects are highly noticeable after months of consistent massage, while some claimed the effects are temporary wherein bust increase wore off over time.
The fat grafting technique is removing a fat tissue from one part of your body, usually from the hips, thighs, tummy and injected to your breasts though liposuction. While this is not considered as a ‘major surgery’ unlike the implant in the breast, the procedure can take around four hours and the healing process will be around 2- 3 weeks. There are no large clinical studies conducted to women who underwent this process, so the safety profile is not yet known. One disadvantage however, is the injected fat can be lost by necrosis or tissue death or through reabsorption of the body fat.
The Radio Frequency treatment uses a 5MHZ heat-generated RF to stimulate production of collagen and elastin, to remove cellulites and tighten loose skin. This is best for enhancing normal-sized and sagging breasts to help achieve the rounder firmer size. Results vary depending on the number of RF treatment sessions one undertakes.
For best results, the best option would be to combine two or three of these non-surgical treatments.
- No breast augmentation
- Breast enlargement
- No plastic surgery
- Larger breasts
- Breast asymmetry
- Tummy tuck
- No plastic surgeons fat transfer
- Larger cup size
- Better shape and texture
- Breast reduction breast
- Better feel and texture
- Weight loss
- and much more
What we don’t do
- General anesthesia
- Medical advice breast surgery tummy tuck
- Breast implant fat transfer breast implant removal
- Plastic surgeon thread lift breast implants
- Breast augmentation procedure surgery saline implants
- Surgical breast reduction or breast augmentation surgery
- Breast reconstruction
- Cosmetic surgery breast augmentation tummy tuck
- Types of breast implants
- Breast cancer
I need a larger bust!
For Xara Skin Clinic, the non-surgical non-invasive way for breast enhancement involves vibration and suction massage, RF treatment and our signature all-natural breast creams.
We won’t promise an immediate cup size D/E, but we will show YOU great results and our competitive prices.
Message us for your appointment and consultation for the best non-surgical breast enhancement treatment that will suit your physique. No breast augmentation or breast implant.
Non-surgical boob job how does it work I must increase my breast
Non-surgical boob job how does it work I must increase my breast! If you are looking at increasing you breast size, why not book in for a free consultation?
Service Type: Free consultations
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Efforts
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Work
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Month
- Ariana Grande Tinashe and Several Other Celebrities Join Protests Against George Floyd's Death
- Hannah Brown Says She Doesn't Want to Be an "Ignorant White Girl Who Uses the N-Word" in Apology Video
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Reportedly Suing Tatler Over"Sexist" Cover Story
- Chrissy Teigen Donates 200000 to Bail Out George Floyd Protestors
- Amazons 9 Scrub Is the Secret to Getting the Smoothest Post-Shave Skin
- Activist Rachel Cargle Explains What It Means to Be Actively Anti-Racist
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals How His Twin Brother Cole Is Doing Post-Split from Lili Reinhart
- Stay-at-home requirement for 11 Queensland LGAsThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement from 4.00pm today, Saturday 31 July 2021.
- Changes to travel requirements – South Australia, Victoria and regional NSWThe ACT Government will lift the stay-at-home orders in place for South Australia, Victoria, and the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council and Cabonne Shire Council local government areas (LGAs).
- Update on COVID-19 situation in the ACTThere are no active cases in the ACT and our latest wastewater results, received today, are negative for COVID-19 fragments in the ACT catchment.
- New exposure sites in Goulburn and MarulanNew COVID-19 exposure locations in Goulburn and Marulan.
- Evolving situation in regional NSWStay-at-home requirements for anyone who leaves the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council or Cabonne Shire Council local government areas.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers returning from South AustraliaThe ACT Government will implement a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves South Australia after 11.59pm 20 July 2021.
- New exposure locations in South AustraliaThe South Australian Government has released a number of new exposure locations and announced enhanced restrictions.
- Work to begin on expanding COVID vaccine eligibilityCanberra’s vaccination rate is among the highest in the nation, with more than two in five ACT adults having had their first vaccination, and 16 percent fully vaccinated.
- Stay-at-home order for travellers from VictoriaThe ACT Government will introduce a stay-at-home requirement for anyone who leaves Victoria after 11.59pm tonight (15 July 2021) and then enters the ACT.
- Travel requirements for NT and WA liftedACT Government will lift its watch and assess requirements for the NT and WA from 6:30pm Tuesday 13 July 2021.